Writing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fanfic (With a little twist!) Post character ideas!

Lenny

its back boys and girls
Ok, i am making another fanfic. Last time in my other fanfic everything fell apart and all my fans just read the stuff, and didnt post comments. I hope this will be different. I am making a pokemon mystery dungeon fanfic. the only rule is with charcter ideas: Dont choose legendaries or evolved pokemon please? Start with a basic pokemon please? And the twist is......You can be shiny pokemon! Thats your choice though. All you have to do is fill out the form on the bottom and post! Please say your real name, no fake names like for example "Quickclaws".

Name:
Pokemon: (Shiny or Normal)
Favorite kind of place: (Beach, Mt.'s, Desert's, etc....)

CH. 1: The Foresty Plains!

PIkachu. We are forming a rescue team. Would you like to join?" asked Larvitar. "Definitly!" said Lee heading towards the village. "We will call you up!" said Pikachu! "OK!" said Lee. But Scyther was planning his own rescue team. A team who was full of evil!

Ch. 2: The Attack on Eevee!

"Alright guys you got the plan?" asked Scyther. "Yes master" said both of his minions. Then there was an explosion! "Are you alright?" asked Scyther. Skitty was holding on to Bagon, who almost fell of the tree from the explosion. The were on the tallest tree! Then, skitty let go! "Bagon! You worthless peice of trash skitty! Get out!" screamed Scyther! "Im sorry sir! I couldnt hang on anymore" said Skitty. "Out!" shouted Scyther! Skitty left and she slipped on a branch and fell! "Ahhhh!" shouted Skitty! She fell on Lee who was holding a full bag of food! "Im sorry, there" said Skitty! "Ouch, that hurt. Im Lee, whats your name?" asked Lee. "MAria, im maria! YOu smell nice" said Maria. "I just came back from showering in the mud. Now if im wrong correct me, but you are hitting on me?" said Lee. "Um....What, no way, dude...Um no ya right...Huh" said Maria. "Ok, nice to meet you, actually i have another queston. Do you know Scyther?" asked Lee. "Scyther ya! Why? Anyways, it doesnt matter! He pushed me off the tallest tree there! I dont want to talk about him!" said Maria. "Fine, have it your way, but then maybe we could spend some more time together" said Lee. "Ok, what do you wanna know about him?" asked Maria. "She wont tell you anything!" said Scyther. He grabbed Maria and ran away with her. Even if Lee was stronger, Sam the scyther was definitly faster. "Maria hang on! Im calling the rescue team! Hey guys, we have a problem. We have a hostage on the tallest tree peek! I cant climb, could you get us some help?" asked Lee. "Were on our way" said Cody! "It took you long enough" said Lee. "Hey, we got us help! Its a PIdgeot. Actually 3, 1 for each of us!" said Sam the Larvitar! "OK lets go!" said Cody! "Ok were here and we cornered you!" said Lee. "So, you have me cornered, but with my new speed you will never even see me!" said Scyther. Then he held a Metal Coat. He ate it with his giant teeth that can rip up anything! Then he evolved into the most amazing pokemon! He was a Scizor. But a different color! He was Shiny!!!! "Now you cant match my strength or my Speed!" said Scizor! He jumped down the tree and waited for them to reach back down! "OK, lets go all out!" said Lee. Then mysterious voices came. It Eevee's family. The other 6 eevee's have arrived! "Its over" said the oldest eevee!

Ch. 3: The 1 Strike!

"We are all the same no matter how strong we are, or fast we are, we are all pokemon deep inside!" said the youngster eevee. "Now brothers! Lets show him what were made of!" shouted Lee! "No Lee!" shouted Larvitar but it was too late! "This is over! Hyper Beam!" said Sam the Scizor! Only Lee managed to dodge the attack but the others were hit badly! "Now he has to recharge! He wont see anything coming" thought Lee! "Now, Lee do it! We can help you!" said Sam the Larvitar! "Here, we will give you our power!" said Cody! "OK, put your hands in the air! I will use my Drain Punch attack. You guys might get hurt a little! Drain Punch!" shouted Lee! Sam and Cody were almost knocked out! "Ok, now! He is still recharging! Hyper Beam!" shouted Lee! "Ahhhhhh!!" shouted Scizor. He was hit with the strength of 3 pokemon and with a hyper beam. Scizor fled but it wasnt over! "I'll get you next time!" shouted Scizor. Something fell out of the sky. Scizor must've been holding something! "Hm....Whats this?" said Cody. He held the mysterious item and he started to glow! "Ah! Your glowing!" said Sam. "What are you talki.....O my Gosh! Im evolving!" shouted Cody! "Dont you want to evolve, hehe?" asked Sam. "No! I like being a pikachu! Now im a stinky old Raichu! We have to find a way to reverse the effect!" shouted Cody (The Raichu). "I know just the place. We gotta head to Spear Mt.! But they say great dangers await us there. Its the hardest dungeon of all!" said Lee. "What! Lets take an easier one!" said Cody in fear! "Alright, we can go here? Its called Mt. Coronet! Its not that hard. All we have to do is get past the 2 statues that turn into pokemon, beat them, and then they grant us a wish! Pretty cool huh?" said Sam the Larvitar! "Lets head out then!" said Cody!
*They go to Mt. Coronet but someone is blocking the entrance! Its a human!*
"Hey, someone is blocking the entrance! Hey you, move out of the way" said Cody! "O my, a Raichu, he would be perfect for my team!" said the man. "Ahh! Its a human run!" said Sam! "No! Take this dumb human! Thunderbolt! Iron tail! Drain Punch!" shouted Cody. The human flew into the sky, never to return again! "Ok, lets go in!" said Cody! "Look at all the pokemon! Ok, we are here on the map. To get to the stautes we need to go up, left, left, right, and then up!" said Sam! "Where'd you think your going?" said a Golem. "Well, we are just on our way to the stautes!" said Sam the Larvitar. "Wel, to get there you have to beat me in a battle! Rock Slide!" shouted the Golem! "I will take care of him! Earthquake!!!!!!" shouted Larvitar! The Golem was knocked out and they headed out! "Here they are, the statues! Awaken statues! Wait, we have to say their names, Palkia and Dialga!" shouted Larvitar! "You idiot! You summoned Dialga and Palkia!" shouted Cody! "Woops, hehe" said Sam. "Raaaaa!!!!!!"houted both Dialga and Palkia. "You dare awaken us! Now you shall feel the wrath!" shouted Palkia. "Arent you guys supposed to live in Spear Mt.?" asked Larvitar. "Yes, but it go kind of cold, so we moved heresaid Dialga. "How cold, we are planning to go there for vacation in the summer" said Cody. "Dont go there, go somewhere else! That place is horrible for the summer! Its humid and dry!" shouted Palkia. "So guys, why were you statues?" asked Cody. "Well, we both started to destroy the earth, but then the god of all pokemon stopped us" said Palkia. "So he turned you into staues? Pretty harsh, no?" asked Cody. "Ya, thats what we thought too! You guys are realy good friends! You are the first people to understand us!" shouted Dialga. "Bu...." said Larvitar. "Zip it! So, you want to join our rescue team?" asked Cody. "We'd love to but we cant. We have to turn back into statues!" shouted Dialga. "No you dont, it says here, once the heart has met friends, the statue has broken!" said Cody! "But still no, we have to go back and live on Spear Mt. or else the evil will steal the orbs that connect the earth togther. Without the orbs the world and universe will collide! And the ones that stole it get to make the universe all over again!" shouted Palkia! "Well, can we still get our wish?" asked Cody. "Of course whats the wish you'd like?" asked Palkia. "Turn me back into a pikachu please?" asked Cody. "Alright Power Time Universe Change!" shouted both of them! Then Dialga and Palkia disappeared and the rescue team appeared back on to their base! *But Miss Maria Skitty was still stuck in the tree, they forgot about her!*
"Um.....Anyone, out there? You, oh no your just a fly! Anyone please! I need help!" said Maria.

Ch. 4: The Full Moon!

When the story went all through town about the nightmare problems with all the pokemon they all thought that it was mumbo jumbo! But when the pokemon arrived it was all clear to them! "Hey guys, we have some mail!" shouted Cody. "Ya, its mail confirming our rescue team and our abilities" said Sam. "Lee, you can transform into different pokemon by the different weather! But to get back to your original estate you must concentrate really hard! I have the power to create sandstorms but when its raining a mud slide occurs to hurt my opponents really badly! And Cody you power rises when its a thunderstorm!" shouted Sam the Larvitar. It was night time, and they all heard a scream! "What was that?" shouted Sam! "Lets head out to the pokemon village!" shouted Lee! They headed out and they saw a shadow. A mysterious face. But what was it? "Guys, i think this guy is after us!" shouted Cody! "Its a full moon! Do you guys think thats a weather?" asked Lee. "Thats not a weather, but guys, thats not our biggest concern. That shadow didnt care about or meaningless talk. He's after more villages! We have to chase him!" shouted Cody! "This will be our most challenging fight yet! We have to believe in ourselves and we will make it far!" shouted Lee. They started to chase after the shadow!

I know this was one of my shortest chapters but get ready for the special event. The first ever PMD movie! Its not really a movie its just going to be a really long chapter. This movie will be finished probobly today! Thanks for tunning in! Oh, here is a sneak preview. The Movie Will be called: PMD: The Shadow of Full Moon Island!

Here is what you've all been waiting for.......PMD:The Shadow of the Full Moon Island!

PMD Movie Event (Ch. 5): The Shadow of the Full Moon Island!

They were chasing after the shadow but they got too tired. When they stopped it stopped. Then it disappeared! But then a ton of shadows appeared! They were all the shadows ghost minions! Then a ton of Gengars appeared on the scene! "Lets take them out!" said Lee. The full moon appeared out of the clouds and Lee transformed! He turned into a shiny umbreon! "Ahh! Wow, im sweet! I bet i have new attacks! Watch this! Shadow Ball!" said Lee. A Gengar was knocked out and disappeared! "Wow! Lets see what a mudslide can do?" said Sam! Another few Gengars were knocked out! "Well, watch this! Thunder!!!" Shouted Cody! Then a ton of Gengars were knocked out! They kept doing this combination of attacks. They finally defeated all of them without a scratch! "Ok, guys lets go!" shouted Lee. "Not so fast! Remember me! Scizor! The one you thought you defeated?" asked Sam the Scizor! "I remember you but we are much stronger than you know! Earthquake!" shouted Sam the Larvitar. "Ahhh!!! I'll help you! Please, the shadow killed my younger brother. Or actually, he's not dead, he is just in a coma with his nightmare. I will get revenge on anyone who was in this!" shouted Sam the Scizor! "Ok, we understand, lets go" said Cody! They all ran and they cornered the shadow to a cliff! "You cant run! We have you now!" shouted Cody! "Shadow Pulse!" said the shadow! They all got badly hurt and the shadow went away. But as it flew away it dropped something very, very important! It dropped the Full Moon Island Pass. "Hey guys, look at this?" said Lee. "What, what?" asked Sam the Larvitar! "Its a ferry pass! Now we can go to Full Moon Island!" shouted Cody! "Ok, lets go! Or we will lose the shadow!" shouted Sam the Scizor! They went to the ferry in the pokemon village and showed the pass to the wingull sailor! "Hey, yo, yo, wo, where did you find this? This is the rarest of all passes! That doesnt matter now though! Ok, captain we have a new pass we must decode!" shouted the wingull. "Yes, oh my. Its a Full Moon Island Pass! I havent seen this pass since i met......" said Machop the captain. "Until you met who?" asked Cody. "Nothing, nothing, i dont have to decode it. I know the way there myself!" shouted Machop. They sailed to Full Moon Island but it took a whole day so they went to sleep. Umbreon turned back into eevee because he went to sleep! Then it was morning and they landed on Full Moon Island! "Wake up!" shouted Lee. "What?" shouted Sam the Scizor! "Im an Espeon! And we have landed!" shouted Lee. "Ok, lets get up everyone!" shouted Sam the Larvitar. "Ok, here you are, but we cant stay here! I have been here before and i dont want trouble again!" shouted Machop. "Ok, here we are! And now its raining! Im transforming into a Vaporeon! Sweet!" shouted Lee. "Oh my god! Guys, im glowing!" shouted Larvitar! He evolved into a Pupitar! "Sweet, im a pupitar!" shouted Sam! "How dare you enter my valley! There are 3 valleys and you must eneter mine?" asked a shadow. "Who are you?" asked Scizor. "Me, im Cresselia! Im the 1/3 gaurdians of this island. We protect the dark master!! To get to the dark master you must get past me! Psy cut!" shouted Cresselia! "No!" shouted Palkia. Palkia blocked the attack and sent it flying right back at Cresselia. "Long time no see Palkia" said Creseelia. "Yes, and i am helping these guys! You cant treat them like garbage cutting them up! They let us free and with our power orbs now connected to us we have infinite power!" shouted Dialga. "Hey guys! We havent seen you in like a month!" shouted Cody. "Last time we saw you, you were a Raichu!" shouted Palkia. "Stop the chit chat! Psychic! Energy Ball!" shouted Cresselia! "Spaical Rend" shouted Palkia! "Roar of Time" shouted Dialga. Cresselia was hit critically and was knocked out! Now they could head to the next valley and defeat the next gaurdian! "You have entered my valley, leave now! By the name Giratina i shall never let you pass!" shouted Giratina! "Ok, Then we shall just have to beat you up shall we?" shouted Cody. "You cant talk to a garudian like that! Begone!" shouted Giratina. He used Shadow Force on Palkia and Dialga. They were far far away from being knocked out! Then they both used Roar of Time and SPacial Rend. Again it defeated Giratina. But the last opponent/gaurdian would be the hardest of them all! "My name is Heatran. Leave my valley or die! Earthquake! Eruption! Magma Flow crush!" shouted Heatran! "Ahh!" shouted the whole rescue team. "Have you forgotten about me? Energy Blow! Time Stop! Reflection!" shouted Skitty! All the attacks were sent right back at Heatran knocking him out since all his attacks were super effective on himself! "Wow, skitty, your glowing?" said Vaporeon (Lee). "What, i stepped on a moon stone! Ahh!" shouted Delcatty! Call me Maria now please?" asked Maria. "Fine, but we have to get going!" shouted Lee. They ran to the final and last valley. The one with the ultimate shadow! "You dare enter my great valley of darkness?" shouted the great shadow. "Yes, you have destroyed our pokemon village! And we are not leaving until you cure everyone in the world with this symptom!" shouted Scizor! "Its time to battle then! You understand!" shouted Cody! "I accept! Spacial Rend and Roar of Time!" shouted the great shadow! Both Dialga and Palkia were knocked out from this attack! But the other gang was not even hit! "Dialga, Palkia! No!" shouted Lee. The sky turned dark and Lee turned into an Umbreon! "How could you have done this? You will pay for all you have done! Dark Hyper Beam! The Shadow Dodged the attack and showed itself! "My name is Darkrai! You will all regret ever coming here in the first place. But i will make a deal. If you beat me i will cure the mightmare! If you lose to me you will be attacked by the mightmare symptoms too!" shouted Darkrai! "Deal! I will do anything i can to defeat you! You almost killed my younger brother!" shouted Scizor! Darkrai used Dark Hyper Beam at Lee the umbreon! "No!" shouted Scizor. He ran infront of the hyper beam and was hit. Not Lee, but Sam the Scizor. He gave up his life for others! "No! How could you do this! He was like a brother to me!" shouted Delcatty! Inner Explosion used Delcatty. Darkrai's whole body was like a bomb ready to go off! Then Darkrai used explosion! The explosion almost knocked everyone out but he was finally knocked out! All the nightmare symptoms were stopped and everyone in the world was cured and well! Except one person. Scizor.....He gave up his life for others and his story will always go on by the centuries. But right now its not other centuries. Its the rescue teams century. "Guys, we defeated him! We won! Lets head home. I cant bare this anymore!" shouted Lee. They all headed home and the whole world was back to normal!

Ch. 6: The Grand Tournament!

"Hey guys did you read the mail? It says a tournament is coming up and they want everyone to join!" shouted Cody. "Ya, well lets not go crazy" said Lee. "Hey, guess what?" said Maria. "What?" all of them said. "Im joining the tournament!" shouted Maria. "While your there check our names off too. We are all joining" said Sam the Pupitar. Knock...knock...knock..."Who is it?" asked Cody. Cody opened the door. "Hey guys...." said Sam the Scizor! "Holy guacamoly! " shouted Cody. "Ya, im alive. That attack didnt kill me. I was healed by Dialga and Palkia. They woke up from their faint faster than me so they healed me! Isnt it a miracle?" said Sam the Scizor. "Yes, its a giant miracle! You know there is a tournament coming up next week and well, were all joining. Do you want to join?" asked Sam the Pupitar. "It wouldnt hurt. Next week is fine! I will toughen up my skills for a week. See ya guys later, im training with Lord Swampert. You know there are 4 Lords for the 4 villages! Lord Swampert, Lord Whiscash, Lord Gastrodon, and Lord Quagsire!" said Scizor leaving the Base. "Ok, Maria, sign Scizor up too!" shouted Cody. "Ok, i will be back in 10 min! Im also picking up some groceries!" said Maria. "Ok, the longer the better!" said Lee.

Ch. 7: Training!

"Ok, so what do i have to do again? " asked Scizor. "All you have to do is gather all your energy into your arm. Then think of all the bad times and let your anger out! Its as simple as that to do a Dark Hyper Beam" said Swampert. "I understand!" shouted Scizor! Scizor used a Dark Hyper Beam attack and the whole sky got dark. "It seems you have mastered our second lesson already! You have mastered Night Slash! Now just exert your energy!" shouted Swampert. "Haya!" shouted Scizor. A giant night slash flew out of Scizor's hand! "I cant believe it!" shouted Scizor. "Ok, next lesson" said Swampert. (Now the rescue team's training). "Ok guys! Now! Shadow ball!" shouted Lee. "Super Mud Slide!" said Pupitar. "Thunder" said Cody. "Your training is complete young ones! Now rest up for the tournament tomorrow!" shouted Lord Whiscash! "Yes sir" said all of them. They went back to their rescue base but soemthing stopped them! It was the horrible time! The Dark Lords! There are 4 Dark Lords! Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, and Abomasnow! "What are you doing here!" shouted Cody. Then the dark lords fled! "Lets chase them" said Cody. "Lets not, we have a big day tomorrow! Lets settle down" said Lee. They went home but then Scizor appeared! "Hey, arent you the dark lords?" asked Scizor. "Yes why? ARe you willing to join the dark side?" asked Dragonite. "Well, not right now...I mean what am i saying never!" shouted Scizor. "Then we will have to throw you away!" shouted Metagross. Metagross used psychic and literally threw Scizor away. He crashed into Delca

Is Sither your real name??? Tell me the truth??? I will takr you but you have to tell me your real name. Sither is definitly not your real name!

i said no evolved pokemon please???? You can be a Shiny eevee though?

name: sam
pokemon: larvitar (love ttar)
male
loves mountains, fresh air and was once a trainers pokemon, gets made fun of alot

ok, ssb4ever do you want to be a shiny larvitar or a normal one?
ok so many characters ahh! And no its not a copy, in the story there will also be a little twist that makes it totally different from like what your doing. I got my base idea from you DROPB but i will change it a lot!

ok everyone that posted must tell me something right now! Do you want to be a hero, villian, or one of the 2 mystery people? The first 2 people to post they want to be a mystery person get the spot. Though there can be infinite spots for villian and hero!

ok

Hero's: Larvitar (Normal), Eevee (Shiny)
Mystery: PIkachu (Normal)

Anyone else?

Name:Maria
Pokemon:skitty
Favorite kind of place:Beach?

Make her good or bad, I don't care.

Back