Writing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon(A fan fic!)

Chapter 3:The Steel Winged

What I saw in my item bag was awkward. Instead of my key items,I had weapons like geopebbles. Instead of my items,I had seeds,berries and bands. I decided I would first restore our HP. "Catch Togepi! Restore your health and here are some iron thorns!" I yelled. Slash! Slash! Slash! The ariados went away in fear. Suddenly Togepi said"Hey! I know! We could be a rescue team!" "What is a rescue team?" I told her. "You don't know what a rescue team is? Well,a rescue team rescues other pokemon that are stuck in dungeons. A dungeon is a place pokemon could recruit pokemon and train. Recruiting pokemon is when pokemon join your rescue team." Togepi said. I could tell she didn't know what a rescue team was exactly either. So...Skitty and Togepi went off in search of a team base when suddenly, a steel winged pokemon almost knocked them down. "Ahh! Hey that wasn't very nice! You should watch where you're going!" I shouted in rage that my friend and I were almost knocked down. "HA! HA! HA! You should watch you're going!" the bird bellowed. As Togepi and I got closer to the pokemon,we saw it was a Skarmory! "Hey! Skarmory! I thought your habit went away!" Togepi tried to say when she was in pain. I rushed over to Togepi. "Are you ok Togepi?" I muttered though I knew Togepi was still in pain from the ariados. I turned to Skarmory. "Do you want to battle!" "Of course I do! But if you lose,then you two will stay here with me! If you win,then I will join you on your quest." I was shocked. Stay here with a Skarmory who could hurt us badly? No way! The battle started. "I'll help!"Togepi said. "Just because I'm hurt doesn't mean I'm down already!" "Are you sure Togepi?" Tears streamed down my eyes. Togepi was such a good friend.

Back