Pokemon Movie 9

darkrayquaza

R.I.P.
any gueses about i thought it had to do with that shadow on opening theme and kyogre  has an egg what about new pokemon

RE: movie 9

Looks like it's going to be a great movie. I hope it has a Mini Movie though... as the last two haven't sadly. And ya I'll bet there'll be at least one new Pokemon. ;)

This movie is just another chance for Porygon2 to show up to me. [/Porygon2 overcrazed]

But seriously now, I think it's great that Kyogre gets it's own movie now.

Groundon and Jirachi in Movie 6.

Rayquaza and Deoxys in Movie 7.

Mew (again) and EDIT: LUCARIO in Movie 8. :D

Kyogre and...PORYGON2!! (LOL) in Movie 9.

Anyone who says Rukario will be banned. Permanetely. Mooohahahaha!

But seriously, it's Lucario.

Anyways, with the 9th movie, it seems like they saved the best for last - Kyogre! I hope it's an Atlantis-type movie. :p

Im really excited to see the movie after seeing the 8th movie... and it has Kyogre so that must seem exciting

RE:  movie 9

Water Pokémon Master said:
Anyone who says Rukario will be banned. Permanetely. Mooohahahaha!

But seriously, it's Lucario.

Anyways, with the 9th movie, it seems like they saved the best for last - Kyogre! I hope it's an Atlantis-type movie. :p
Rukario.... sorry it just slipped. ^ ^;; But seriously you can even clearly hear it in the movie, Lucario. Anyway, back to the topic. I think an Atlantis sort of movie would be a nice idea. With an underwater city and stuff, where everyone has water Pokemon.

they will probibly make an evolution of aipom since aipom is such a terrible pokemon. Also make a pre evolution of lapras since lapras is so big and strong

darkrayquaza said:
well go 2 www.pokemon-movie.jp it has a trailer

umm...why i can't open that site?
can anyone upload the trailer i wanna see it XD XD XD!

Oww I see, so i need to instal Macromedia Flash Player...
that's why it didn't work... I just reformat my computer...

I personally don't care for mini movies, I think they're kind of a waste of time. The 9th movie looks good, but I have 1 thought. Why do they always have to have Ash? He barely has any good pokemon, and to tell the truth, he's kind of annoying. The movies are the only pokemon anime I watch now because it's the same old thing. Ash battles and wins (earning a badge or something else), he catches a cruddy pokemon (like Corphish or Snorunt), he goes through a "dangerous" area to get to another town, and Team Rocket tries to steal Pikachu (they need a new hobby.

I just think it's time to put someone else in the light.

ShadowSong said:
I personally don't care for mini movies, I think they're kind of a waste of time. The 9th movie looks good, but I have 1 thought. Why do they always have to have Ash? He barely has any good pokemon, and to tell the truth, he's kind of annoying. The movies are the only pokemon anime I watch now because it's the same old thing. Ash battles and wins (earning a badge or something else), he catches a cruddy pokemon (like Corphish or Snorunt), he goes through a "dangerous" area to get to another town, and Team Rocket tries to steal Pikachu (they need a new hobby.

I just think it's time to put someone else in the light.

I do exactly the same, only watch the movies since the series is just the same thing every ep...

I wish they made some movies with new/other characters. Like they did with the Raikou special, Pokemon Chronicles 1-3.

I hate ash too. I like the new pokémon, manaphy, who will be in the movie. I hope he's the new mew, celebi, jirachi. The 4th in the row. If so, he would be water/psychic

Back