BW/BW2 Pokemon MMORPG?

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Why is everyone trying to turn Pokemon into a MMORPG like World of Warcraft? Pokemon is just fine the way it is, there's already been news regarding the Online features for Black & White and they are about as close to making Pokemon a MMORPG as they can get while being the way it has been on video game consoles, the way it should and has been since the franchise debuted in 1995.

Why do I think it's a bad idea about Pokemon MMORPG's? Cause you'd be stuck in your house playing non-stop without going out of your house physically being around your friends playing and hanging out.
This is why World of Warcraft is hurting the TCG/CCG Genre, with more people refusing to get out of their homes to play the more they're hurting their friends they can actually hang out with out of their house instead of hanging out electronically.

Caring more about friends you hang out with online can have a negative result of friends you hang out with outside of your house. I sometimes don't understand why people think it's alright to shun friends you hang out in real life compared to ones online, it sickens me.

Playing online is fun mainly BECAUSE you can play it with your real life friends... and because it creates more diversity and it's less predictible then artificial intelligence.

Besides, there were plenty of people who played games non-stop, didn't go outside and had no real life, when all gaming was offline. So it's not only the online aspect that makes people get addicted and neglect their lives. Most of the times, they don't have a life to begin with, and thus they are searching for some sort of escape and sense of accomplishment in games instead of in real life.

Wolf616 said:
Playing online is fun mainly BECAUSE you can play it with your real life friends... and because it creates more diversity and it's less predictible then artificial intelligence.

Besides, there were plenty of people who played games non-stop, didn't go outside and had no real life, when all gaming was offline. So it's not only the online aspect that makes people get addicted and neglect their lives. Most of the times, they don't have a life to begin with, and thus they are searching for some sort of escape and sense of accomplishment in games instead of in real life.

you PERFECTLY poked holes into his/her logic. then set it on fire

Pokemon MMORPGS? It is also physical (technically). you actually improve your typing skills. lol, yah, it is.

Card Slinger J said:
Why is everyone trying to turn Pokemon into a MMORPG like World of Warcraft? Pokemon is just fine the way it is, there's already been news regarding the Online features for Black & White and they are about as close to making Pokemon a MMORPG as they can get while being the way it has been on video game consoles, the way it should and has been since the franchise debuted in 1995.

Why do I think it's a bad idea about Pokemon MMORPG's? Cause you'd be stuck in your house playing non-stop without going out of your house physically being around your friends playing and hanging out.
This is why World of Warcraft is hurting the TCG/CCG Genre, with more people refusing to get out of their homes to play the more they're hurting their friends they can actually hang out with out of their house instead of hanging out electronically.

Caring more about friends you hang out with online can have a negative result of friends you hang out with outside of your house. I sometimes don't understand why people think it's alright to shun friends you hang out in real life compared to ones online, it sickens me.
Dude! If you think that's true, you probably do that. Many kids I know play Pokemon with their friends. Since many people play Pokemon, many friends play Pokemon together. Plus, things like that mostly happen in books and television shows. Not in real life.

I play Wow and I go out to my leauge every sunday. I hang out with my friends and I'm living a normal life.
Stop generalizing and stereotyping. Seriously.

I'm offended.

I'm sorry that I offended you Kraai, sometimes I have a problem over anaylzing things and sometimes that gets me in trouble like right now.

I really like Pokemon MMORPG i play Pokemon Online from Svke team and it is awesome .But doubt it that nitendo will maek one

Back