Do you think my Alakazam m is broken

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

zml14

Aspiring Trainer
A Pokemon mix is a mix of 2 types (eg. water and fire). There will be a total of 5 rounds (not counting the entry round or tie - breakers). There will be people eliminated at the end of round 1 - 5 and we will find our winner (you can get eliminated by not entering , broken card effects , or a bad job). You can add on a drawing to get bonus points. I will rate your mix Pokemon on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being bad and 10 being great). Here is an example of a mix Pokemon :

Alakazam m 100 HP (psychic and fire)

Evolves from Kadabra Stage 2

PokePower : Once during your turn you may remove two damage counter from Alakazam if you have at least a basic (p) and a basic (f) energy attached to Alakazam. This power cant be used if Alakazam is affected by a special condition.

(p)(f) Energy Waves 10
Search your deck for a basic (p) or a basic (f) energy and attach it to Alakazam.
(p)(f)(c)(c) Flaming Mind Blast 60 +
This attack does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each basic (p) or basic (f) energy attached to Alakazam. You can not add more than 100 damge in this way. Alakazam is now Confused and Burned.

( m is added after the name to count as a mix Pokemon).

Entry round is to make a Pokemon mix with 90 HP, a PokePower or a PokeBody,and 1 - 2 attacks. Good luck , you have until Wednesday.

Hmmm...don't wanna offend but...ur Alakazam is strange...maybe the 2nd attack should look like this:

(P)(R)(*) Flaming Mind Blast 60 +
This attack does 60 damage plus 10 more damage for each basic (p) or basic (R) energy attached to Alakazam but not used to pay for this attack's energy cost. You can not add more than 40 damage in this way.

Lord9511, it does have some huge drawbacks at the end. P.S. will anybody enter!

That's exactly why I thought it was broken. A card shouldn't make itself burned and confused, it would be odd, and there's still EM Sceptile's Poké-Body.

Anyway, i'll enter:

Machamp m/Stage 2 (Evolves from Machoke)F/L
HP:120

Poké-Body: Strikes Back
As long as Machamp is an Evolved Pokémon,
is your Active Pokémon, and is damaged by
an opponent's attack (even if Machamp is
Knocked Out), put 2 damage counters on
the Attacking Pokémon.

(L)(*)(*) Thunder Punch 40
Flip a coin. if heads, the Defending Pokémon
is now Paralyzed.
(F)(F)(*)(*) Superflex 90
Machamp does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness (P)
Resistance
Retreat Cost (*)(*)

Good job Lord9511 but you needed to have 90 HP but since you are the first to enter you are in. 8 out of 10.

Ok,nice idea but PUSA beat ya to it: (Delta species)

Kangaskan m 90HP( C )( F )

Pokepower: Good Mother
Prevent all effects of attacks(including damage)done to your Baby Pokemon.

( F )( C ) Mega Punch 30

( F )( C )( C ) Jump Kick 50
This attack's damag isn't effected by Resistence.

Weakness: ( F )
Resistence:N/a
Retreat Cost: ( C )( C )

How about it?

Yes, Smoochum uf, Elekid uf, Magby uf & Tyrouge uf...,etc.

Don't worry they're still there and there are going to be more 'cause of 4th Generation.

b4 entry ends, i step in with this whopper...
Shiftry m {D/G}
90 HP
Poke-Body: Confusing Leaves
When Shiftry becomes your Active Pokemon, the Defending Pokemon is Confused.
{GD} Dark Seed
Put 5 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon.
{GDCC} Midnight Toxics 70
At the end of your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokemon is Poisoned.
Weakness: {R}{F}
Resistance: {P}
Retreat Cost: {CC}

Hope ya enjoy it... I know Shrifty's HP is low... soz...

Rickraptor77 said:
Yes, Smoochum uf, Elekid uf, Magby uf & Tyrouge uf...,etc.

Don't worry they're still there and there are going to be more 'cause of 4th Generation.
They're called basic Pokemon. Try 'Pokemon with the Poke-power Baby Evolution' or something...

Rickrapter77 and Mathace are in. Rickrapter77 , Pokemon m are different because Delta Species Pokemon are usually a different type and then metal. Pokemon m are usually two basic types (water - fire , etc). But donèt forget after school tomorrow (when I come home I will see who will start in round 1). If not to many othe people enter I will probably have to shorten my rounds to 2 - 4. Hey bass_forte why dont you enter this contest.

Back