Pokemon Jumbo Card Checklist

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
omahanime said:
Or we can start a Promo v4.0 thread, and use Pokemon Promo Cards page - Updated for updates and discussion.

I like the sound of that, but it does give less individual credit to those who contribute checklists.

Or would it be the same "Checklists Thread" Idea where each member posts checklists and then we would just have a separate thread for posting updates and what not?

Binx345

Verified Seller
I put them in binders, i have special pages that are sold in walmart/office depot for report covers, its like a big clear sleeve w holes for the binder rings

Daelum

omahanime said:
I use Ultra-Pro 1 pocket pages.

I tried using 1-pocket pages, like I do for my checklists (page pages :p), but I couldn't stand having so much emptiness and the card slid around too much. So I just use 6x9 (iirc) Ultra-Pro Toploaders. It's not as nice as I would like, but until I find a good Jumbo-appropriate binder, that's how they'll stay :/

Daelum

elam18 said:
will yu update this list?

Updated with everything but the Giratina Jumbos and double-sided Lugia Ho-Oh Jumbo. I'll do those later :p
Oh, I also updated Bulbapedia ;D

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Do another thread of just English jumbos and I will merge it into http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-index-of-guides-for-collectors

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have 2 variations of ☐ Pokémon XD Launch Shadow Lugia, a light one and a dark one. I acquired both about the same time.
Does anyone else have this?
Which one is the variant?