BW/BW2 Pokemon "Grey"?

Discussion in 'VG News & Discussion' started by Gushy, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gushy Pokebeach's Mijumaru addict.

Hey everybody, I have been wondering, do you think there will be a remake of Pokemon Black and White?
    EX: Pokemon Grey

Maybe they will make a remake of Pokemon black and white a few years later, just like they did in Pokemon Crystal, Emerald and Platinum.

I got the idea of "Pokemon Grey" when I saw black and white.
    The first time I saw it, I thought in my head "They will probably do a remake".

So... What do you think?

2. Gamebeast101 Aspiring Trainer

I thought the same thing, great minds think alike!
  3. Tails Friendly Neighborhood Kitsune

Forum Mod Advanced Member Member

These games haven't been released in Japan and you're ALREADY thinking about remakes?

This is about 5-10 years down the road. A LONG time to go before you can even say they'll remake games that haven't been released in Japan!
  4. Futa Aspiring Trainer

But we can assume there will be a remake:

Red/Blue- Yellow
    Gold/Silver- Crystal
    Ruby/Sapphire- Emerald
    Diamond/Pearl- Platinum
    Black/White- ???

If we follow that same trend, then we can possibly have a "second version" of B/W.
  5. Ice Arceus Slifer Red
    Ice Arceus

Forum Super Mod Activities Staff Chat Room Staff Advanced Member Member

I think that its good to think about other versions, people are just curious about games, there is nothing wrong with that. Who cares if it 5-10 years down the road, I think that it would be nice to discuss about this.
  6. Juliacoolo Sprites are lame.

Advanced Member Member

We're looking at RSE remakes in 2-3 years. I don't think pokemon will even exist by the time a B/W remake would be debated. Pokemon grey would be a good 3rd name, as previously mentioned.
  7. NinjaSamurai ☆☆Yeah☆☆

I am totally excited for Black and White and I can only imagine what will be in their remake, if they have one (they probably will. I am sure Pokemon is going to exist for a long time, just look how popular it is.
  8. Mr. Random Gravitating away from you...
    Mr. Random

Maybe Pokemon Grey will be an unannounced 3rd game to Black and White (like how Pokemon Crystal was to G/S). But that's incredibly unlikely. I guess we can dream, though. lol
  9. dmaster Aspiring Trainer

Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Grey (or whatever name the 3rd game will have) will come a year after B/W come out. And then a year after that R/S remakes. Too easy to predict.

dmaster out.
  10. PMJ What? What is it?

Elite Member Advanced Member Member

too early for this. also there will always is a third.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?