BW/BW2 Pokemon "Grey"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gushy

Pokebeach's Mijumaru addict.
Hey everybody, I have been wondering, do you think there will be a remake of Pokemon Black and White?
EX: Pokemon Grey

Maybe they will make a remake of Pokemon black and white a few years later, just like they did in Pokemon Crystal, Emerald and Platinum.

I got the idea of "Pokemon Grey" when I saw black and white.
The first time I saw it, I thought in my head "They will probably do a remake".

So... What do you think?

These games haven't been released in Japan and you're ALREADY thinking about remakes?

This is about 5-10 years down the road. A LONG time to go before you can even say they'll remake games that haven't been released in Japan!

But we can assume there will be a remake:

Red/Blue- Yellow
Gold/Silver- Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire- Emerald
Diamond/Pearl- Platinum
Black/White- ???

If we follow that same trend, then we can possibly have a "second version" of B/W.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
These games haven't been released in Japan and you're ALREADY thinking about remakes?

This is about 5-10 years down the road. A LONG time to go before you can even say they'll remake games that haven't been released in Japan!
I think that its good to think about other versions, people are just curious about games, there is nothing wrong with that. Who cares if it 5-10 years down the road, I think that it would be nice to discuss about this.

We're looking at RSE remakes in 2-3 years. I don't think pokemon will even exist by the time a B/W remake would be debated. Pokemon grey would be a good 3rd name, as previously mentioned.

I am totally excited for Black and White and I can only imagine what will be in their remake, if they have one (they probably will. I am sure Pokemon is going to exist for a long time, just look how popular it is.

Maybe Pokemon Grey will be an unannounced 3rd game to Black and White (like how Pokemon Crystal was to G/S). But that's incredibly unlikely. I guess we can dream, though. lol

Grey (or whatever name the 3rd game will have) will come a year after B/W come out. And then a year after that R/S remakes. Too easy to predict.

dmaster out.

too early for this. also there will always is a third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back