News Pokemon GO Water Festival Starts Today!

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
I'm happy about all those events but... why not give a daily gift of some balls? ;____;

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I'm happy about all those events but... why not give a daily gift of some balls? ;____;
Agree, since it too easy running out of them, and I'm not even catching pokemon like crazy, only like a couple per day

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
Weird thing about this is, I've noticed more Water types popping up this week before the event even started. :p

Already caught a Totodile, hopefully I can nab it's evos and Squirtle too!

EDIT: Just caught 2 Squirtle along with Mantine, Octillery and a whole screen's worth of Water types in less than an hour! Oh, and a Skiploom too.

Last edited:

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
Agree, since it too easy running out of them, and I'm not even catching pokemon like crazy, only like a couple per day
I only catch the ones I need for the Pokédex because I don't live near a PokéStop ;___;

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
I rarely find the one i need cuz all of them live firther than me
I'm lucky because where I live spawns always 3-4 Pokémon (common and rarely uncommon) but since the PokéStop isn't near it's always a pain.... yesterday a wild Tentacruel appeared but I wasn't able to catch it ;_; (and I wanted to stop trowing balls but he ran away XD)

Theo

Aspiring Trainer
Isn't it wonderful when you have an iPhone 4S which can't run Pokemon Go without crashing?