DPPt/HGSS Pokemon Diamond and pearl (Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin and shiny legendaries avaliable)

what do you want for the shiny palkia? check my player thread also about the pm yesterday sorry for not answering you but how explain me when you enter the battle if your pokemon are level 70 are upgraded to lv 100?

Please state that these are HACKED! (not: Got from a friend)
Darkrai, Sheimi/Shaymin & Arecus

what you mean I did get from friend and why would I put that cause everyone probably knows it hacked so no point in posting it

Kevin Garrett said:
You should state that your Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus are hacked.

fine, hey you want to battle I heard you were relly good
anyone want to battle

hey can i have your dialga or your shiny metagross? i´ve on lv.100: mewtu, lugia (from pokemon xd, also available on lv.50), ho-oh (from pokemon colosseum), entei, raikou, suicune, registeel, regice, regirock, latias, latios, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, espeon, umbreon, milotic, blissey, alakazam, crobat, blastoise, metagross, electabuzz, lapras, snorlax, tyrannitar (#248) my shinys:clamperl, wobbuffet, drowzee, seel
and over 50 bulbarsaurs, squirtles, charmanders, chikoritas, cyandaquils, totodiles, treekos, torchicks, and mudkips...say me the nature and i´ll give it to you
ALL POKEMON ARE GERMAN!!! but the games release here on july 27, so you have to wait a bit... in a few weeks i´ll get a mew

Back