Pokemon Pokemon Club at School

You forgot kukui.
I actually do run an Ancient Origins Metagross Deck that runs Quad Hau/Tierno/Cheren/Kukui/Skates. We're getting scarily close to my actual troll decks here.

Oh and now that ULP is out we can go with 4 Looker and Looker's Whistle.

drawing 3 cards, Cedrick juniper belongs in that category
Now we're talking. Then we just need to throw in Sophocles, Bill, and Pokemon Breeder and we just got ourselves a deck with 40 draw cards (Hau, Tierno, Cheres, Sopocles, Bill, Skates, Kukui, Looker, Breeder, Cedric).

Is it bad that I want to make this just for the memes?

This thread in a nutshell:

hqdefault.jpg

How could we have forgotten about the good ol' Quad Cheren/Tierno/Hau/Skates engine? Thanks for reminding us, we almost made a huge mistake there.
And dude! We also forgot the quad Skyla and Caitlin. Skates are LIT by the way. The chance to draw three cards with an item card is so freakin awesome and meta-defining that it should be banned.

I actually built a deck for the sole purpose of teaching people how to play the game, designed to at least resemble a competitive deck (it doesn't really function as one, but that's beside the point) but also easy to understand how it works. I also picked up a Lycanroc/Alolan Raichu Trainer Kit, which is actually very useful for teaching people how to play the game. I plan on teaching special needs kids how to play Pokémon with these. Perhaps you could do something similar. Don't be afraid to coach people and inspire them to get better. There's nothing like that magical feeling of opening up someone to the wide, wonderful world of competitive play.
Thank you Attix! I will take that in consideration! That's a great suggestion.

Hey guys! It's alright! I'm great at these kinds of situations, and I found your suggestions helpful. If I get this club to work, I will send you all a picture of activities we did.

Hey guys! It's alright! I'm great at these kinds of situations, and I found your suggestions helpful. If I get this club to work, I will send you all a picture of activities we did.
sorry anyways, we kinda turned this into a joke thread when you were asking for help

I'd have to agree with The Last Shaymin about the video game thing. It would probably just lead to arguments. Plus, if by some stroke of luck you find a shiny Pokemon, but someone messes up the capture, you can probably picture how that would play out.
Like previously said, be prepared to meet a lot of people with little to no game knowledge. If you manage to find a couple people who know the game, though, it will be a ton of fun. If there aren't any people who know the game, I would recommend either trying to teach people at least basic deck building, accepting the fact that you're going to forever play with beginners (which can be fun, don't get me wrong), or give up on it.

Now I apologize, but there's a couple jokes that need to be made here.

First off, you need to immediately kick out anyone who plays more than 16 energy in a deck, unless they play Guzzlord (then you just make fun of them).
Second, you were doing it all wrong, The Last Shaymin. As soon as you realized that they probably don't know what the different formats are, you need to whip out an unlimited deck and then just say, "Oh, yeah, this is normal," when you win.

I'm sorry. You can just ignore that last paragraph. I just saw there were some jokes that needed to be made.
I'm planning on building forretress donk

Back