Pokemon Chronicles

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I was wondering if pokemon chronicles will air here in the U.S. because I saw an episode of it on friday on YTV here in Canada at 3:30 pm but I can't remeber the name of the episode but it was a good one too. It had something to do with team rocket and meowth I missed the intro and the name of the episode and I thought it was supposed to air on kids WB but I have not seen any episodes yet and it was supposed to run paralell to the original episodes of pokemon advanced battle. I don't know when it is coming though.:)

Pokemon chronicles air in NZ all the time. Some of the episodes r good sum stink..

Do you guys know if it is coming to the U.S. on kids WB or the cartoon network because YTV here in Canada just got in september and I saw all the Raikou episodes and saw another episode this last friday and it is the first one I have seen in about 6 months or so and I love it because the intro is awesome. I just don't know when we will get it though.:)

What does 4 nz mean ?:)
I just checked the cartoon networks TV listings and there is nothing for pokemon on the weekends.:)

Oh I thought it was on it here. Do you know if it is coming to the U.S.?:)

Oh that stinks but it is airing in Canada on YTV and when we go up there to stay I watch it there and it is pretty good I was hoping it would come here. Mabye after the CW comes on the air in september it will air here. Oh well I will wait and see.:)

Back