Pokemon Card Value Book?

u know if you want good price range checks u can go to pokeorder.com they have lists of evry card in evry set with a price on em so check it out.=)

The best place to prize your cards is e-bay :/

Net stores need to make living out of selling the cards, so they tend to ask way too much for the cards. Their prizes are often way off. Especially EX, lv.X, shining and otherwise popular cards (like Charizards).

LadyWolf said:
Appreciate all this info. I'm slowly sorting through my collection and putting what I want in notebooks. I'll have to check this stuff out since I'm long out of the value guides for Pokes. I got into Yugioh and have focused more there for value.

Since this is a value/trade kind of discussion, I will pose one question to continue this. I know the game has been limited to only certain sets due to high number of sets now. Is there any interest left in the older sets by anyone here? Alot of my stuff is from base forward. I thought about maybe putting some of it up here for trade once sorted but don't know if it would be worth it.

Edit: The PokeGym link requires an account be made. *mutters*
I know this is off topic but I am REALLY into the older cards. Just if you want to know, I am looking for a few more. I love the Gym Challenge ones and I trying to find all of those but I am a few off.

Back