PokeBeach's February 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Jpkemperor

Deck Builder and Researcher
Are you a Pokebeach premium member? Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name? Jpkemperor

What time zone do you live in? CST

Did you play in January's tournament? No

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? I promise

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Are you a PokeBeach Premium member? No
What is you PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?
RotomRiot
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to
find out.) Eastern Time (ET)
Did you play in January's tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12
AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

shadyyeezy

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? ShadyYeezy
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
Did you play in January's tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Danglesmcjangles

Spice Master General
Premium Member: Yes
PTCGO Name: fatbubba147
Time Zone: CST
Did I play in January's tournament: Yes
If I'm allowed to play will I make 3 posts? Yes

MrFreezeMiser

10° Below
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? MrFreezeMiser
What time zone do you live in? Central Standard Time (USA)
Did you play in January’s tournament? Yes.
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? No Doubt!

Salshred

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a Poke Beach Premium member? NO
What is your PTCGO screen name? Salshred
What time zone do you live in? Pacific Time Zone
Did you play in January's tournament? NO
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? YES

Trevman783

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Trevman783
What time zone do you live in? Eastern Time Zone
Did you play in January’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18v Yes

m_messer22

Aspiring Trainer
I’m not a premium member
Screen name is m_messer22
EST
I didn’t play in January tournament
I will post to 3 forums

Colin Buckley

Aspiring Trainer
I am not a premium PokeBeach member
My ptcgo screen name is colin_buckley20
I live in EST time in Ohio
I unfortunately did not play in January’s tournament
I do promise me associate myself with the PokeBeach community more then I have

TheKingsVoid

Aspiring Trainer
  • Yes, I am a premium member
  • TheKingsVoid
  • PST UTC-08:00
  • No this would be my first one
  • Yes, I'd like to start being more active in the community :)

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Sorry, the application will not let me "paste" your questions so that I can answer them...

• Yes
  • macboy02
  • Central time zone
  • No, not in January
  • Yes! Always!

EyeoftheEntei

Aspiring Trainer
* Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
* No
* What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?
* EyeoftheEntei
* What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
* EST
* Did you play in January’s tournament?
* Yes
* If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!)
* Yes

Last edited:

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Are you a PokeBeach Premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? DariooJay
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST
Did you play in Decembers's tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum ost before 12 AMPST on 2/21/18 (We want to see you around the commnutiny!) Sure will

aznsens8ion54

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? aznsens8ion54
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in January’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Courtney Gears

Don't be a don'ter, do be a doer
- Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
- What is your PTCGO screen name? CourtneyGears
- What time zone do you live in? GMT+2
- Did you play in January's tournament? No
- If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Ok

boyishgoodlooks

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? elisadventures
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in January’s tournament? No
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Are you a Pokebeach Premium member?
No, but thinking about becoming one (if I become one before the tournament starts do I qualify for increased prize pool?)

What is your PTCGO screen name?
Ben358358

What time zone do you live in?
PST

Did you play in January's tournament?
No

If allowed to play do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18?
Yes

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
  • No
  • Ladyoshalott
  • CST
  • NO
  • Of course, you couldn't keep me from posting if you tried.
I'm finally playing TCGO bois!

Wowowiwo

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Wowowiwo
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
Did you play in December's tournament? No

Nirvandalo

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes.
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? nirvandalo.
What time zone do you live in? (if you don't know what time zone do you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT -03:00
Did you play in January's tournament? No.
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum post before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes.