PokeBeach's February 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

@MoFoTY86 lost 0-2 vs @Fou-Link in round 7. Sucks I got bumped out of top 8 with this loss, but it is what it is. Good luck to the rest of participants in top 8.

But you are comfortably within top 16, so you get prizes anyway :D Remember, kids, subs are always worth it.

Congrats to this month's top 8:

@Grimlaw
@Pengwin
@KK-Swizzle
@Fou-Link
@Grimxcore
@Julio Penaloza
@uncleyuri
@Sethy79

RIP @MultX

Julio Penaloza finna go for that back-to-back tourney win :O

Deadline for top 8 is Sunday, March 4, at 11:59 PM PST. As always, you do not have to wait for me; if you know who your opponent is for semifinals or finals, please contact them and get things rolling asap.

http://challonge.com/FebruaryCup2018_top

@KK-Swizzle defeats @Julio Penaloza 2-1 in an epic 3 game set. Creative deckbuilding, solid gameplay, and top-notch sportsmanship, Julio you are truly a worthy champion! Sorry those rough draws games 1 and 3 that did you in, I'm sure you'll be back with a vengeance in March :)

@Sethy79 vs @Fou-Link
@uncleyuri vs @KK-Swizzle

You have three days, get to work. Be aware of this thread and contact your opponent for the finals as soon as you guys get your fights done.

Already posted my results against fou-link. We played Saturday. I'm looking forward to the final round

BOOM BOOM BOOM, NOW LEMME HEAR YOU SAY WAYO

Congrats on winning all the marbles! Please don't post March results in this thread :(

Back