PokeBeach's February 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by Camoclone, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Camoclone TCG Articles Head
    Camoclone

Forum Mod Articles Head Activities Staff Member

2. masterman918 Vetran TCG Player
    masterman918

• i am not a premium member
    • my ptcgo name is masterman918
    • i live in the EST time zone
    • i did not participate in January's tournament
    • and i will agree to post 3 non tournament forum posts

3. Jadethepokemontrainer Ready for anything!
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Forum Mod Chat Room Staff Member

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
    What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? someweirdpokemo
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
    Did you play in January’s tournament? Yes
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Of course!

4. Grimlaw Aspiring Trainer
    Grimlaw

Advanced Member Member

i am a premium member
    my ptcgo name is nikiangel
    i live in the PST time zone
    i did participate in January's tournament
    i will agree to post 3 non tournament forum posts

5. Alexander Forcione Aspiring Trainer
    Alexander Forcione

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? gamemaster76
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
    Did you play in January’s tournament? No
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) yes!

6. uncleyuri

-Are you a Pokebeach premium member? No

-What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log on with? Uncleyuri

-What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out) EST

-Did you play in January's tournament? No

-If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

7. Charjabus Beep Beep
    Charjabus

-Are you a pokebeach premium member? No

-what is your PTCGO screen name? (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with) Topu_keko

-What time zone do you live in? EST

-Did you play in January's tournament ? No

-If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12AM PST on 2/21/18 (We want to see you around the community!) Why of course.

8. Arneboy11 A Mega Absol Trainer!
    Arneboy11

Advanced Member Member

Are you a Pokebeach premium member? Yes
    What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log on with) ? Arneboy11
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out) GMT+1 (Belgium)
    Did you play in January's tournament? Yes
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Always try to

Ilir Nikqi likes this.
  9. Trixss Aspiring Trainer
    Trixss

-Are you a Pokebeach premium member? Yes

-What is your PTCGO Screen name? Trixss

-What timezone do you live in? PST

-Did you play in Janurary's tournament? No

-If allowed to play, Do you promise to make atleast three non-tournament forum post before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Maybe

10. Sethy79 Aspiring Trainer
    Sethy79

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? sethy79
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central Standard Time
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes.

11. Mr. Mirek Aspiring Trainer
    Mr. Mirek

* No
    * mrmirek00
    * CST
    * No, didn't play in Jan.
    * Of course I'll post

12. KK-Swizzle Aspiring Trainer
    KK-Swizzle

Advanced Member Member

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
    What is your PTCGO screen name? KKswizzle
    What time zone do you live in? EST
    If allowed to play, will you make at least 3 non-tournament posts? Yes

13. YuriGirl Aspiring Trainer
    YuriGirl

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Miyako-Yoshika
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

14. Gengar master shiny pkmn bait
    Gengar master

Advanced Member Member

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Gengar-101
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Ilir Nikqi and DeadlyBee111 like this.
  15. Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
    What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? EspeonROX
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST

PMJ likes this.
  16. TigerZord14 Aspiring Trainer
    TigerZord14

i am not a premium member
    my ptcgo ign is tigerzord14
    i live in EST
    i did not play in January's tournament
    i promise to make at least 3 forum posts before 2/21/18

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    KK-Swizzle and DeadlyBee111 like this.
  17. Icrux Aspiring Trainer
    Icrux

-I am not a premium member.
    - My PTCGO player name is Icrux
    - My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Timezone.)
    - I did not play in the January TCG Tournament.
    - Yes, I promise to make at least 3 forum posts before 2/21/18.

18. sw_bionic Aspiring Trainer
    sw_bionic

Are you a pokebeach premium member? No
    What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? sw_bionic
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a world clock to find out) GMT-2
    Did you play in January's tournament? yes.
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18) (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

19. John Creagh Aspiring Trainer
    John Creagh

Advanced Member Member

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Hicksboson
    If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Of course!

20. KentGardner Aspiring Trainer
    KentGardner

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? KentGardner
    What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CDT
    Did you play in December’s tournament? Yes

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Brave Vesperia, Tapu Lele