Event PokeBeach's August 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
I, Coolpilot, defeated @Trixss 2-1.

SUPER close, intense games! :eek: Even when I DCed game 1 (which I was dead in anyways, so at least that didn't matter in the end). Great fight till the end & good luck in the rest of the tourney!

Also, on a personal note, I've now matched my record number of wins in a Pokebeach tourney! I've participated in every one (only ever dropped from this June's cause my Garb deck was just too bad), but my best ever was 4-2 with Reshiratina around a year ago. Surprised I've made it this far to 4-0, and look forward to seeing what decks the rest of you top guns have! :D

josie0001

The Daddiest Dad Ever
Round 4

josie0001 defeated @CESit 2-1. Games were played 10-11:15 EDT.

It never feels good when you only win because your opp dead draws. Sorry man. Better luck the rest of the way!

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Round 4

josie0001 defeated @CESit 2-1. Games were played 10-11:15 EDT.

It never feels good when you only win because your opp dead draws. Sorry man. Better luck the rest of the way!
To be honest I didn't mind dead drawing game 2 - game 3 though was crazy. I remarked at what are the odds of whiffing any one of 4 cards that could win the match from a sycamore into a 11 card deck. Officially its 0.3%. While the odds bummed me out, you played a great game and reacted very well to the weird mu! It was a pleasure!