Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been making my own cases because I haven't had too much time to read what has happened, and if you look at what posts I have built off, they have been quite recent.
What makes you think that people voting for me would be a scumtell? There have been scum revealed before, but none of them had been voted by AP or TripleMo
I feel that I have answered questions, though I do have work and I can't be on that much.
Have you claimed yet?

Okay, i guess... but I'm obviously not giveing my name
You are XXXXXXXX, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You’ve been around this beach since before most of these newcomers were even storyboarded! That makes you a little intimidating, so most of the time you just hide under the sand, but you really just want to be friends with everyone.

Active Ability: Hiding
You’re used to hiding so that other Pokémon aren’t scared of you. Your vote in-thread is not your real vote––you instead may cast your real vote in secret during the Day Phase by using ##VOTE: PLAYER in this PM.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

You are XXXXXXXX, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You’ve been around this beach since before most of these newcomers were even storyboarded! That makes you a little intimidating, so most of the time you just hide under the sand, but you really just want to be friends with everyone.

You’re used to hiding so that other Pokémon aren’t scared of you. Your vote in-thread is not your real vote––you instead may cast your real vote in secret during the Day Phase by using ##VOTE: PLAYER in this PM.

this feels like a scum ability.

"vote" for a scum

switch to an innocent

Oh, so your anonymous votes WEREN'T ACCIDENTAL. I thought you were at least going to go that route out, but I digress

None of your votes have been scum. In fact, your anonymous votes we can confirm so far have been only AGAINST MAFIA votes.

Even more, you ALREADY ADMITTED:

I havent been making my own cases because I haven't had too much time to read what has happened, and if you look at what posts I have built off, they have been quite recent.

Why, oh why, are you making cases on your own against other players but never sharing them in thread? What do you have to gain from this? Do you feel special or something?

There's nothing to gain if you are just disrupting town votes with random votes for other people who you have not once even indited in thread.

Definitely scum.

I have a pokemon that can use metronome and I randomly used it on TapuLele and got Yog's ability. It told me that Tapu Lele did not get acted upon during the night. Here is the post: You waggle your finger at Tapu Lele and Mariano. You place a bubble around Tapu Lele, and find that no one acted on Tapu Lele during the Night.

I have a pokemon that can use metronome and I randomly used it on TapuLele and got Yog's ability. It told me that Tapu Lele did not get acted upon during the night. Here is the post: You waggle your finger at Tapu Lele and Mariano. You place a bubble around Tapu Lele, and find that no one acted on Tapu Lele during the Night.
THAT'S WHY DI NUOVO WAS USED ON NIGHT 1! I KNEW IT!

Let's go over these votes carefully.
If pika is scum, his anonymous vote would have been for a townie every night.

There are 3 vote modifiers we know of, and I think this is all there is:

• Dusk Form Lycanroc has weight of 2 if he votes with a person he chooses the night prior. He acted on Scattered Mind during night 1, and at least 2 people on night two - I'm fairly certain it took action during this night

• Pika has an anonymous vote. It's clear how it was used yesterday and during day 4
  • The kings rock was held by MegaPod on day 2. It was passed to Scattered mind by day 3. I don't know where it went after that
  • Players who do not vote also have a vote placed on themselves - I'm not sure if this vote actually is real though. I haven't seen it in action, unless it was the reason last night why GM Draclord was Hammered.

This is a very scummy ability! There is no reason to keep your vote secret if you are town. Even less if we consider how you managed your secret vote throughout the game.
I'm 98% sure Pika is scum.

Sorry, I'm not understanding this. Why is my name there? And also, why does it say "Mariano" and not "Mariano11887". If that is a message from bbninjas, I think he would've put my complete name.

Final D3 Vote Count
Anime Psyclone: 11 | GM Draclord [#788], scattered mind [#811], Acetrainer_Samwise [#815-#864], Yog [#816], pikachuuuu101 [#821], mordacazir [#854], The Last Shaymin [#862], Acetrainer_Samwise [#899], Luispipe8 [#921], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#924]
The Last Shaymin: 4 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#743-#780], Professor_jplap [#823], MegaPod_781 [#828], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#833-#924], Luispipe8 [#842-#921], Robin Aisaga [#859], Acetrainer_Samwise [#864-#899], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#875]
GM Draclord: 1 | quakingpunch73 [#776]
mirdo: 1 | Robin Aisaga [#746-#859], simsands [#843]

Acetrainer_Samwise: 0 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#808-#833]
Luispipe8: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#782-#798]
MegaPod_781: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#771-#782]
Professor_jplap: 0 | TOTAL_EPICNESS [#758-#845]
simsands: 0 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#780-#808]

No votes: Anime Psyclone, DashKing, FlavorfulPineApl, GekkisaiDaiNi, mirdo, rainyman123

Majority: 12 votes
Hours remaining: none!
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Players who did not vote are effectively voting themselves.

Hey, there's something I've been thinking...
I don't think simsands disclosed that he knew that AP was on mafia. That, or mafia didn't believe simsands.

Notice that GM Draclord an Yog (and at this rate, pikachuuu) all voted for AP's lynch, but they knew he was mafia. What's more disturbing, GM Draclord was the originator of the lynch, and Yog was quick to follow.

What so you guys think? Is this relevant?
It is. It explains some of the fallacies I never could explain, namely, the spotlight madness we saw from night 3.

It appears you targeted 2 people. Is this because Ace used Di Nuovo on you during the night he died, or is it because you simply can target 2 people?

Also, does it do the same move to both targets, or one different move per target?

Sorry, I'm not understanding this. Why is my name there? And also, why does it say "Mariano" and not "Mariano11887". If that is a message from bbninjas, I think he would've put my complete name.

This. Atm I haven't seen any inconsistencies in my PMs, so that's another point against it.

It appears you targeted 2 people. Is this because Ace used Di Nuovo on you during the night he died, or is it because you simply can target 2 people?

Also, does it do the same move to both targets, or one different move per target?

Well, considering the nature of the Ability, my guess would be that, if he lands on an Ability that must target another player, you'd use [Name 1]'s Ability on [Name 2].

And also, why does it say "Mariano" and not "Mariano11887". If that is a message from bbninjas, I think he would've put my complete name.
For the record, if someone was to receive a message from me regarding you for whatever reason, I would choose whatever name / nickname I felt like at that time, so it can be slightly inconsistent.

• Players who do not vote also have a vote placed on themselves - I'm not sure if this vote actually is real though. I haven't seen it in action, unless it was the reason last night why GM Draclord was Hammered.

Also for the record, the self-vote votes are not actually shown in the vote count, and they only come into play at the end of the Day, and if they would either a) put someone into a tie or b) break a tie.

It's getting pretty obvious that pika is scum at this point, but I'm not sure if we should be focused on that.

Shouldn't we be asking "Who is the name killer"?

This is the most disjunct role description I've heard of. It's like a sentence was deliberately removed.

D7 Vote Count [#1/FINAL]
pikachuuuu101: 6 | Mariano11887 [#1809], Tapu Lele [#1810], Robin Aisaga [#1812], Luispipe8 [#1815], quakingpunch [#1817]

No votes: DashKing, Lord o da rings, mirdo, pikachuuuu101, The Last Shaymin

Majority: 6 votes
Hours remaining: none! (hammered)
Past vote counts: none
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back