Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yog

Rogue
Well it will be resolved, so that's that bit covered.

For me it's the opposite, it makes more sense to lynch the one that is more likely to be scum. Just because one mafia taken down and a townie saved, is way better than losing one of each. Otherwise every scum on the block will just do something similar and we run out of numbers before game end.

Like we don't even know how many mafia there are? We could be in LyLo right now (I doubt it, but if we were;) in which case we'd be completely tanking ourselves.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Well it will be resolved, so that's that bit covered.

For me it's the opposite, it makes more sense to lynch the one that is more likely to be scum. Just because one mafia taken down and a townie saved, is way better than losing one of each. Otherwise every scum on the block will just do something similar and we run out of numbers before game end.

Like we don't even know how many mafia there are? We could be in LyLo right now (I doubt it, but if we were;) in which case we'd be completely tanking ourselves.
No, because it's obvious who sent the message at this point. It clearly wasn't something sam came up with on the spot. If you wanted to lynch the person who likely came up with the message in the first place, I'd suggest TLS or whoever claimed Pidgey earlier. Don't shoot the messenger.

Yog

Rogue
But there are far too many other scumtells. Like Sam says he got it at start of day. So why was he voting for DFL halfway through the day? And Mirdo too, why wasn't he on Drac from the start?

Ok, what do you need from me to prove I'm town? @Yog Is there anything I can do or am I a dead man?

I think about this point of the day, he decided he needed to do something desperate, and this message is it.

Yog

Rogue
I will say too before I might die, two people on my likely scum-list protecting each other is not a good look :p

Should Sam flip town first eyes will be on Drac. Should he flip scum though, all eyes on QP.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
I'm pretty sure both are town, and the message was from Mafia to stir up chaos.

Especially because the message was given to a player notorious for making unclear posts. No offense Sam.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I will say too before I might die, two people on my likely scum-list protecting each other is not a good look :p

Should Sam flip town first eyes will be on Drac. Should he flip scum though, all eyes on QP.
Should he flip town though, I'm looking into you, Mariano, and whoever had Pidgey as their claimed role. ;)

Yog

Rogue
That is fair. I feel like I have to stand my ground at this point, that Pika vote rang an alarm bell and I've not pursued it as much as I should.

@Lele it's a bit late now to be doing anything apart from these two.

Acetrainer_Samwise

Aspiring Trainer
If Drac flips town then you just turbo lynch me tomorrow and if you keep me alive it serves as protection for other players in the night as I would certainly be killed by Mafia. You get way more info from killing drac, I mean isn't it weird he hasn't defended himself yet. But when I flip town you get little to no information about anything, but what I said about Drac...

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
This, like robin said, looks so Scummy, why would it say scum, the official term is mischif makers, and most of the notes contain atleast some kind of flavour.
This note being fabricated is a pretty definite scum tell to me as why would town need to make stuff up
##VOTE:AcetrainerSamwise

Again, this guy can't even create up his own arguments against people...

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
@MegaPod_781 , im worried of what others think about me becuase i was lynched as town in previous game for that

@scattered mind - fair point, but iirc those cryptic message that i used to left was from when i was i university and when i got some investigative role which unfortunately is not my role.

—————————-
Really samwise, a mole told you im scum, i played in game where mafia can sent message to player to confuse them, a very disruptive role

##Unvote
##Vote: @Acetrainer_Samwise

—————-.
I havent defense since i just woke from sleep and now need to get ready for work (not all player are in america you know).

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
I'll make my vote at least look like it counts for something I guess...

##UNVOTE:

##VOTE: GM DracLord

I seriously have to doubt that Ace is scum. If he is, megapod is scum too
However, I still wonder why triplemo gave Draclord the Apicot Berry. Then again, it was DM Draclord who even claimed to have this berry in the first place. It's like he wanted it to not become a subject of discussion as fast as possible.

I get it that Sam sounds like he's all over the place, but I haven't found anything in particular (at least from what I've seen) to totally indicate him as scum

Also, scum lord Pika voted for sam, so I'll vote for Drac.

Yog

Rogue
If Drac flips town then you just turbo lynch me tomorrow and if you keep me alive it serves as protection for other players in the night as I would certainly be killed by Mafia. You get way more info from killing drac, I mean isn't it weird he hasn't defended himself yet. But when I flip town you get little to no information about anything, but what I said about Drac...

Can you tell us why you sat on this info all day? Or why if you had this message you were pushing votes on Mirdo & DFL?

Yog

Rogue
There's like, five minutes left

7 Acetrainer_Samwise: Yog, TOTAL_EPICNESS, Dusk Form Lycanroc, Robin Aisaga, Pikachuuu, Mariano, GM Draclord,
5 GM Draclord: Megapod, Acetrainer_Samwise, Luispipe8, QuakingPunch, Tapu Lele
1 mirdo: DashKing

yet to vote: Lord o da rings, mirdo, scattered mind, The Last Shaymin

Yog

Rogue
At least this is close, it should tell us a lot about who is on which side of the decision, who is willing to be seen there, and who is not on it at all.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
D5 Vote Count [#3 / FINAL]
Acetrainer_Samwise: 8 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1404-#1501], Mariano11887 [#1543-#1578], Yog [#1548], Luispipe8 [#1556-#1682], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#1630], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1646], Robin Aisaga [#1684], pikachuuuu101 [#1689], Mariano11887 [#1699], GM Draclord [#1711]
GM Draclord: 5 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1631-#1656], Megapod_187 [#1657], Acetrainer_Samwise [#1660], Mariano11887 [#1668-#1699], Luispipe8 [#1682], quakingpunch73 [#1694], Tapu Lele [#1712]
mirdo: 2 | Yog [#1473-#1511], GM Draclord [#1535-#1711], DashKing [#1588], Acetrainer_Samwise [#1656-#1660]

Dusk Form Lycanroc: 0
| Acetrainer_Samwise [#1506-#1631]
Luispipe8: 0| Robin Aisaga [#1405-#1422], Yog [#1453-#1469], Tapu Lele [#1454-#1461], Robin Aisaga [#1466-#1684]
pikachuuuu101: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1448-#1506], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1532-#1646], Tapu Lele [#1545-#1712]
Tapu Lele: 0 | quakingpunch73 [#1500-#1508], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1501-#1514]

No votes:
Lord o da rings, mirdo, scattered mind, The Last Shaymin

Majority: 9 votes
Hours remaining: none!
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

If you are not casting a vote once the day ends, it will count as a vote on yourself.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Day 5 Ends!

Accusations came slowly that day, even despite a Mischief Maker being eliminated in the previous day. At some point, someone exclaimed:

"Acetrainer_Samwise! We want reasons!"

"Samwise is the best option!" shouted another.

"Wait! I have information!"

...and the inevitable scuffle followed.

In the end, it was Acetrainer_Samwise who was lynched. They were...

You are Manaphy, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You’re very good at bonding with others. In fact, much like a Kabutops, you can get right into the heart of another Pokémon, but unlike a Kabutops, you don’t need anything particularly sharp to do it.

Active Ability: Di Nuovo
In many a performance, the performer is called upon to give an encore. You figure it shouldn’t be any different for everybody on the beach, since they’re each giving a performance in their own right––all the world’s a stage! Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. During the next Night Phase, that player will give an encore performance, being allowed to act twice in that Night. You can’t use this Ability on the same player twice in a row.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

The truth was not what the beachgoers had hoped, but there was nothing left they could do - for the moment.

Night 5 Begin!
Night 5 ends in 45.5 hours, on 06:00 Saturday, 28 April (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

As per normal, we will not be accepting actions once the deadline specified above passes. A short period after this deadline falls will be used to process the actions and send out results PMs.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Some players were thrown into the spotlight during the night:

Someone sits around doing absolutely nothing.
Someone places a bubble around another Pokemon.

Night 5 ends!

How many deaths could be expected tonight? It was on the minds of many of the beachgoers. One of their number was already weak, and others had chosen to proclaim their identities (true or false), after all...

TOTAL_EPICNESS has been killed! They were:

You are Alolan Exeggutor, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You’re so tall, most folks don’t have a clue what you really look like. For some Pokémon, climbing up your neck is like climbing a mountain. How’s the weather up there?

Passive Ability: Look Out Below!
If another player acts on on you during the Night Phase (except Item-passing), a coconut will fall on their head. You wish you could tell them you’re sorry, but you can’t help it and nobody can hear you anyway. This will cause them to have a headache, which will prevent them from acting on anyone during the following Night Phase (except Item-passing).

LOCKED Ability: Death Throws
[Unlocks on your death.]

They seem to have been holding an Item.

Dusk Form Lycanroc has been killed! They were:

You are Aipom, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You came to the beach originally because of all the cool trees they’ve got here! For a little monkey, simply swinging from branch to branch all day can be quite a lot of fun. But then those mean Mischief Makers came and threatened to cut all the trees down! Well, you can’t have that, can you?

Active Ability: Monkey See, Monkey Do
You’re awfully small. You’d feel much more comfortable going along with somebody else in whatever they happen to be doing. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. During the following Day Phase, if you and that player are voting for the same player, your vote weight will be increased by one.

Someone had scrawled “AIPOM” onto Dusk Form Lycanroc's body in shaky handwriting.

scattered mind succumbs to their injuries! They were:

You are Primarina, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. All the world’s a stage. At least, that’s what this guy who called himself Bill told you once. It was a long time ago now, but you still remember meeting him. He had had a spear with him, and for whatever reason he kept shaking it at you. What a weirdo, huh?

Active Ability: New Dances
Even the best dancer isn’t afraid to learn new dance moves to keep up with the times! Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You’ll spend all night learning their favorite moves–– and will gain a single-use version of each of one of their Active Abilities (if any, excluding Locked Abilities). But don’t let your moves go out of style! If you successfully copy a player’s Abilities in this way, you won’t be able to target them again with this Ability.

Day 6 Begin!
Day 6 ends in 66 hours, on 02:00 Tuesday, 1 May (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 13 players alive, and the majority for an early lynch is 7 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.