Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats exactly what it was but its not part of my ability, and it was a message from jabber it, hence why I dont know who the mole is.

Well, my question is... why would the mole give that message specifically to you, then... out of every living player?

The only reason I believe that could be is because you could be "expendable" town, so that scum can revenge kill you but not wasting any veteran players for it.

I'm buying it. And even if it's false, we hit a scum in you tomorrow.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: GM Draclord

Sorry about the deadline confusion! There is about three hours remaining, and a vote count will be coming shortly. Also, don't call gamefreeze if you think the deadline has passed - one of Vracken / Blakers / Jabberwock / myself will nearly always be around to call it on the exact time. :p

With a proper source I mean someone that can claim that message is the outcome of their ability/item. Unless it is a game mechanic but it seems kinda random for a host to say that player is scum. If any player knows more about this they should speak up, if not I have to assume it is either a lie or scum is behind it. Also for how long has Samwise kept this ''vital'' message from us? Timing of all this seems very odd.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Samwise

D5 Vote Count [#2]
Acetrainer_Samwise: 4 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1404-#1501], Mariano11887 [#1543-#1578], Yog [#1548], Luispipe8 [#1556-#1682], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#1630], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1646], Robin Aisaga [#1684]
GM Draclord: 4 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1631-#1656], Megapod_187 [#1657], Acetrainer_Samwise [#1660], Mariano11887 [#1668], Luispipe8 [#1682]
mirdo: 2 | Yog [#1473-#1511], GM Draclord [#1535], DashKing [#1588], Acetrainer_Samwise [#1656-#1660]
pikachuuuu101: 2 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#1448-#1506], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1532], Tapu Lele [#1545]

Dusk Form Lycanroc: 0| Acetrainer_Samwise [#1506-#1631]
Luispipe8: 0| Robin Aisaga [#1405-#1422], Yog [#1453-#1469], Tapu Lele [#1454-#1461], Robin Aisaga [#1466-#1684]
Tapu Lele: 0 | quakingpunch73 [#1500-#1508], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#1501-#1514]

No votes:
Lord o da rings, mirdo, pikachuuuu101, quakingpunch73, scattered mind, The Last Shaymin

Majority: 9 votes
Hours remaining: 2.5 hours [countdown]
Past vote counts: [#1]
Note: This vote count does NOT show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

A reminder that if you are not casting a vote once the day ends, it will count as a vote on yourself.

Also if it were a legit message coming forth from an ability or game mechanic why would it use the unofficial term 'scum' instead of what they're referred to by the hosts: mischief maker. Doesn't this point to it that the message was fabricated by a player?

I got one message from the mole dont know who it is why they sent it to me anything like but all they said was

Gm Draclord is scum

- The mole
This, like robin said, looks so Scummy, why would it say scum, the official term is mischif makers, and most of the notes contain atleast some kind of flavour.
This note being fabricated is a pretty definite scum tell to me as why would town need to make stuff up
##VOTE:AcetrainerSamwise

Maybe because I'm going to get lycnhed and I want to help out the town a bit before I die.

There are two hours left and as of right now, I just don't buy it. Like, why only help the town now when you are about to die? You should be helping the town all the time.

I can be online for the next two and can change my vote the other direction if no-one else gets on.

Can someone summarize the case on GM Draclord apart from that message.

And Samwise please tell me why on earth you would sit on that info until only two hours remain in a 36 hour day.

Tyler Beta, if your cryptic messages earlier tie into this in any way, now is a good time to let us know about.
Also TLS some clarity on how/whether your "send a message" role could be responsible for this would also help.

I'm around, just watching a show here.

I'm willing to believe samwise for now, considering if he's scum, he's dead tomorrow anyways, so it's a win-win for us. ##Vote: GM Drac

@mirdo, I was the one who revealed Absol. I figured I'd see if Pokebeach's Favorite Pokemon was in the game.

I don't think I can change without some good reasoning. It smacks of desperate scum throwing any old thing at the wall last-minute. Either way between lynches & flips, we'll know the other one's alignment 90% certain tomorrow.

Is there a site-standard way of breaking ties? Like RNG between the tied parties, past votes or something?
Usually it's a no-lynch, which is why it's imperitive that this tie is broken. It makes more sense to me to lynch the accusee first, rather than the accuser because we can validate the accuser's claims, and if they are not correct, then we can go back and safely lynch them.

Oh really? You received an anonymous message that is obviously written by another player and say Drac is 100% scum based on that? And you say this only when you are in the line of fire? That's enough for me...
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Samwise

There is no reason to keep that message hidden the entire day.
Think about this. If that message is from a town player, why nodoby pushed for Drac's lynch until a few hours ago? If some town member sent the message, that player should have incriminated Drac from the beginning of this day. The message had to be sent from scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back