Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we tie votes its left up to to the hosts who gets lynched so that's an option but I don't see that happening with just a few hours left...

and I didn't see this response Mega pod after reading it maybe we could lynch him today, I'm 10o % sure he's scum but not everybody else AND if you lynch drac (when he flips scum) you can basically confirm I'm town...

##UNVOTE
##VOTE DRAC

(I didn't think this vote would get any traction today) hence my vote on mirdo
ummmmm, why do you think he is 100% scum? also it doesn't really in any way confirm that you are town, unless i missed something

I have other reasons (which I didn't want mention) but since it looks I'm going to be lynched, You might want to take a closer look at Drac... If not today then tomorrow...

(can't wait to see y'alls reaction when I flip town) :)

lets just say a little birdy (or drillbur) whispered in my ear ;)
If it's info that directly links someone to be scum then by all means claim all you've got. We hit a scum, so it's a win situation for us even if they kill you out of spite.

The mafia should be careful what they discus in their scum chat.... (its not me)
It doesn't answer my question, but maybe because you see a chance of surviving. Just take something into account: if you are town and you know your lynch will be unevitable, spit out all the secrets you have so we can use them to find scum!

I'm 10o % sure he's scum but not everybody else AND if you lynch drac (when he flips scum) you can basically confirm I'm town...

##UNVOTE
##VOTE DRAC
Did you realize that if we end up lynching Drac and he flips town, you will be super-mega-turbo lynched tomorrow?

Ok guys, if I have to choose between Sam and Drac, my vote will be on Drac because I'm beleiving Sam is town right now.
Unless something really unexpected happens, I'll be online before the deadline to put my vote.

unless...

you had an ability...
There could exist an Ability where you get a random message from a QT; I've seen it and used it several times throughout my games. So it's possible. But we'd need a full claim to be sure. Otherwise we'd be lynching him no matter what tomorrow.

It doesn't answer my question, but maybe because you see a chance of surviving. Just take something into account: if you are town and you know your lynch will be unevitable, spit out all the secrets you have so we can use them to find scum!

Did you realize that if we end up lynching Drac and he flips town, you will be super-mega-turbo lynched tomorrow?

Ok guys, if I have to choose between Sam and Drac, my vote will be on Drac because I'm beleiving Sam is town right now.
Unless something really unexpected happens, I'll be online before the deadline to put my vote.

...you couldn’t just place it when you typed this?

@Acetrainer_Samwise why are you not answering the question on last page?

Like if you can't answer it for some reason, then tell us that reason (e.g. I can't tell you today, as it would tip off the mafia).
Stop avoiding it altogether.

@Acetrainer_Samwise why are you not answering the question on last page?

Like if you can't answer it for some reason, then tell us that reason (e.g. I can't tell you today, as it would tip off the mafia).
Stop avoiding it altogether.

Like you asked earlier how you could prove you were town. Don't do this kind of unexplained vagueness in the dying hours of the round, it's just like that Pika vote. If there is a reason to not explain, then give us that much. Holding the town to ransom on the promise of information only coming *if* you dodge the lynch is frustrating for us and quite scummy.

uhhh isn't the scumchat for all of their secret conversations?

did you see triplemo's post?

otherwise there would be no way to read it, right?

unless...

you had an ability...

or your just scum.

I did not see triplemos post I would have immediatley told bbninjas if I did so I wouldn't ruin the game for anyone... I wouldn't do that :)

TOTAL_EPICNESS - leaning town . Pushing for sim's lynch so hard right after losing scum is beyond weird to me if he is scum.

Yog - leaning town - making cases and scumhunt. Very interactive.

Acetrainer_samwise - Neutral - after all the warnings we put on Di Nuevo potential to let scum have 2 kills, he used it. on Megapod.. then again, why would he claim that in thread?

pikachuuuu101- leaning scum - flying comfortably under the radar.

Lord o da rings - Life is tough for the subs. I can relate. No read obviously.

GM Draclord - Probably scum - cares too much about what others think. Town Drac usually pick his own suspects even if it comes out of nowhere. Also, no cryptic messages whatsoever, like he likes to do when town. Hey, it worked for me last time when he was scum, so maybe that meta read will work this time too.

quakingpunch73- Neutral- Similar ability to Mirdo's. both make some results to appear in the night update. Is not very active. I remember him being aggressive and very active as town. But, it was a long time ago when he was new.

Tapu Lele - Neutral - Role fish+ not following my sim case or responding to it. Buut is very active and interactive.

Luispipe8- Neutral - Normal play so far, as far as I remember him as town. Can't really put anything scummy in particular. same for anything townie. No cases from him. He promised a case on Pika and forgot about it.. and never felt like making any other case since then. Correct me if I'm wrong.

OK, I am ready to die now. Really enjoyed this game, guys. Go get those scums. Scum team: Thanks for not killing me for so long. It's been awhile since I lived passed D3.

This is out of the blue. Drac confronts samwise one time and samwise suddenly claims GM Draclord is 100% scum, and you kept that message from us until now? This looks very much like an attempt to buy yourself one more day. Even if you're not lying about that message it could very well be from scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back