Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yog

Rogue
Sure count me in.

I have never played Mafia at the beach before, although I have played elsewhere plenty.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Is it possible to give any prizes i might win away?
You can choose to concede your prizes (such as if you get an MVP prize), and they will just go to the next deserving instead. We wouldn't be giving you any participation prize packs to give to someone else or the like though, since it can get a bit unfair for others - it's sorta like signing up with multiple accounts just to milk some extra prizes. :p

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Just one thing I want to ask you all, especially veterans : please do not post chains of posts. I think it prevents people from keeping up with the game. Instead, try to compile everything you want to say into one post. Also, if you find yourself only talking to one player for over a page- please stop talking and wait for other players to post their thoughts.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Roles are being sent out!
The game has now started and roles are being sent out! Once you have received your role, ‘like’ this post to confirm it, as Day 1 will begin once at least 22 players have confirmed their role. It is recommended that you watch this thread, if you haven’t already, so that you receive notifications and don’t forget about the game! To do this, just click this link.

I’d also like to bring to your attention a slight rule update:

Players may not directly quote our advisers @Camoclone (the Mischief Makers) and @NinjaPenguin (the Innocent Beachgoers), to avoid some potential disparities between teams. Paraphrasing is fine however.​

During this preluding period, you:
  • May use any QuickTopic chats, if you were provided with one.
  • May ask questions of the hosts or of the advisers.
  • May not use any Abilities, unless stated otherwise.
  • May not post in this thread (hence it is locked).
  • May not - under any circumstances - discuss this game with anyone (excluding your advisors and the hosts) outside of this thread or outside any QuickTopics that you have been provided.
Finally, thanks everyone for signing up - good luck and above all have fun!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The day dawned bright, and as early as whatever the timestamp of this post is in the timezone of your choice, Pokémon could be found playing with each other in a general sense of community and friendship. Oh, except the Mischief Makers were there too.

But it appeared that some Pokémon were still fast asleep! The following players must make their presence known before they can possibly undertake any activities: @triplemo, @TheSceptileMaster, @DashKing, @pikachuuuu101, @Jadethepokemontrainer ! (Y’all in the list below, go to [this post] and “like” it to let us know that you received your role.)

Day 1 Begin!
Day 1 ends in 96 hours, on 00:00 Sunday, 1 April (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 27 players alive. At any point in the Day, if there are a total of 14 votes on a given player, the Day will end immediately and that player will be lynched (killed), with their role published in the end-of-Day update. If the majority is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched. Should there be a tie, it will be resolved according to non-public criteria.

During the Day Phase you:
  • May post in this thread (hence the thread is now unlocked). You may still use QuickTopic chats, if you were provided with one.
  • May vote players using the syntax ##VOTE: [PLAYER] and unvote using ##UNVOTE: [PLAYER]. No lynch is a valid vote.
  • May use Abilities by responding to the private Conversation you have with the hosts, providing they can be used during the Day Phase. (You may not act on yourself.)
  • May not delete or edit any posts under any circumstances.
  • May not quote any messages from advisers.
  • May not discuss this with anyone outside of this thread or any QuickTopic chat you have been provided.
Be warned that claiming your role could be potentially hazardous to your health.

Last edited:

Draskk

Blast From The Past
##VOTE: FlavorfulPineApl

Why can't you get it through your head that Yuri is and always will be better than Natsuki? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.