Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, are we just guessing? We can't interrogate anyone? WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING?!?!
Whatever. It would appear that @GekkisaiDaiNi is making a lot of noise.
Even if he isn't scum, it'd be a lot more quiet if we could get him of the thread.

And that's a ##VOTE GEKKISAIDAINI
I know you're a noob, but I always make noise like this early game. Ask any of the other veterans.

And making noise is not a bad thing at all, the only people who want the thread to be quiet and inactive are scum.

And making noise is not a bad thing at all, the only people who want the thread to be quiet and inactive are scum.
Forgot to explain why. Because if no one is saying anything or interrogating people scum kind of gets a free pass.

I know you're a noob, but I always make noise like this early game. Ask any of the other veterans.

Oh gee, thanks.

...but I can't help see that after all
WE ARE ALL JUST THROWING VOTES EVERYWHERE WILLY-NILLY!

Forgot to explain why...

I see, that makes sense.

Oh gee, thanks.

...but I can't help see that after all
WE ARE ALL JUST THROWING VOTES EVERYWHERE WILLY-NILLY!
Only for now, to help get conversation started and get some reactions from people. Eventually, there will be some evidence and we will be able to make a real case.

IT IS?!?!
I’ll never do it again!
Please don’t call me scum.
I was just doing that @scattered mind was going to chew me out.
I’ll never do it again.

Y’know, Lord Goomy, let me just say: I won’t call you scum because you made a little mistake, but because you put caps[\I] which usually means yelling[\I] which means stress/anger which could mean (tell me if this is right, vets) could mean your a new player who was assigned mafia.

##VOTE: Lord Goomy[\B]

Y’know, Lord Goomy, let me just say: I won’t call you scum because you made a little mistake, but because you put caps[\I] which usually means yelling[\I] which means stress/anger which could mean (tell me if this is right, vets) could mean your a new player who was assigned mafia.

##VOTE: Lord Goomy[\B]
I was stressed, I thought you would all vote Lord Goomy for Day 1 Lynch.

If you remember the games I've been in, I'm not supposed to get a target on my back until Day 3. Please refer to the Conduct of Mislynching Blakers before placing a vote on me impulsively.

Anyway, I'm gonna ##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi . Trying to start DDLC arguments will only distract us from what's important, and I'm not going to let you get away with it! ;)
Who or what are you referring to as DDLC?

Normally, we won’t just vote someone out for no reason, that’s why we RVS to see how people react. But sort of how professor_jplap said, you are giving some reason to lynch you. Calm down, and contribute to discussion which seems to currently be on Gekki and on you I guess. All this stress you exhibit will probbaly lead to your being lynched Day 1.
Who or what are you referring to as DDLC?
Doki Doki Literature Club.

Gekki, you post to much with too little content on average. Although as a whole the content is good, feel like a stuffed up turkey. Not discouraging you from contributing though.

In a past few game piling up vote on someone at day 1 is pretty bad but with the number of players in this game, the current vote aren't even worthy of being called piled up.

That being said it is a tradition for the first vote of the day to random . ##VOTE: rainyman123

Goomy, Goomy, Goomy, I think I've figured it out you have displayed all the telltale signs of scum... Caps, VERY nervous, and the fact you thought people would Lynch you on day one means you know something we don't... Even your avatar is based of of the leader of a gang... You have been found...

##VOTE LORD GOOMY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back