Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If required, I can send to you.

Don't. No outside communication allowed, remember.

It's a rather believable role, fwiw. What puzzles me is that you have an announcing Ability but merely to share your thoughts. Often those come with an investigative skill of some sort so that you can share those results without being targeted.

But then again, being the announcer flagman of PokéBeach (/;-;/) I've seen a lot of variations of that role and I've found myself with no investigative Abilities to go along with it...

I believe TLS' claim for now.

##UNVOTE: The Last Shaymin
##VOTE: Anime Psyclone

We're against the clock and AP is our better lynch at the moment. We might even get some info on simsands, either clearing him or putting him in the spotlight for tomorrow.
And also, I'll re-take my case on Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tomorrow, now there's no point with the time we've left.
(Do take into account, me being NK'd could be to prevent my case on Pika, so be aware of that)

Closing thoughts, anyone?

Closing thoughts...
Sim is scum
Not sure whether or not the AP or TLS thing was worth spending our entire day on but at least we came to a solution that everyone can agree on?
Definitely this AP lynch is huge he’s had interactions with sim and others it’ll be interesting to see what he flips

Well until someone provides reason for me to not believe that role claim
##Unvote
##VOTE Anime Psyclone

At this point my only real scumread and i want to put my vote to good use

That’s how you prevent people from lynching you AND look mature at the same time
Seriously though if you have something to say then say it and don’t hide it from us unless you really are scum

I’ll say it again
SIM IS SCIM
repeat we know the truth Sim you can’t hide it’s YOU you’re the scum and I know it if I die tonight the others will not stand for it I HAVE SHOWED THEM THE TRUTH they just need to use it

I’ll say it again
SIM IS SCIM
repeat we know the truth Sim you can’t hide it’s YOU you’re the scum and I know it if I die tonight the others will not stand for it I HAVE SHOWED THEM THE TRUTH they just need to use it

maybe getting a wee bit too gressive there, buddy.

but in all seriousness, sim should be voted out next round, his post above is just too scummy.

Ok we don't have much time left in fact the countdown just ended so everybody agrees on lynching Anime Psyclone right? i don't want another town lynch

Final D3 Vote Count
Anime Psyclone: 11 | GM Draclord [#788], scattered mind [#811], Acetrainer_Samwise [#815-#864], Yog [#816], pikachuuuu101 [#821], mordacazir [#854], The Last Shaymin [#862], Acetrainer_Samwise [#899], Luispipe8 [#921], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#924]
The Last Shaymin: 4 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#743-#780], Professor_jplap [#823], MegaPod_781 [#828], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#833-#924], Luispipe8 [#842-#921], Robin Aisaga [#859], Acetrainer_Samwise [#864-#899], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#875]
GM Draclord: 1 | quakingpunch73 [#776]
mirdo: 1 | Robin Aisaga [#746-#859], simsands [#843]

Acetrainer_Samwise: 0 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#808-#833]
Luispipe8: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#782-#798]
MegaPod_781: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#771-#782]
Professor_jplap: 0 | TOTAL_EPICNESS [#758-#845]
simsands: 0 | Dusk Form Lycanroc [#780-#808]

No votes: Anime Psyclone, DashKing, FlavorfulPineApl, GekkisaiDaiNi, mirdo, rainyman123

Majority: 12 votes
Hours remaining: none!
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Players who did not vote are effectively voting themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back