Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Wait, did he just leave? OK, Goomy, welcome to the top of my scum list. I will go with either Goomy/TLS/Mirdo.
So add- refusing to share opinions on current cases and ignoring direct questions- to the Goomy case, I guess.

@triplemo - You have recently improved your game, who do you think is the best to lynch today? And who's second place for you?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
OK, Goomy, welcome to the top of my scum list.
Glad to be here.

Yes, I have some thoughts on the situation.
Everyone seems to be taking my comedy for a scummy act. How tense can you get?
Scattered mind has scum coming off of him. (I'm a feeler, not a thinker.)
...and everyone else seems fine.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Now jump on my wagon, everyone! Everything about my previous post is scum-ridden!
BECAUSE EVERYTHING I POST SEEMS TO BE!

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
In theory you could take anything anyone says and make it scummy what we are saying is that you’ve demonstrated unusual behavior throughout the game and don’t seem to realize when it is an appropriate time for jokes and comedy (just so you know that was at the beginning of day 1) and when it just comes off as trying to flood the chat to cover up for something
If you’re a feeler than whomst’d do you feel are scum

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
##ultra vote: Lord Goomy

Can we please lynch this scum already? At this point I don't even care if he flips town, his posts are just pissing me off now. He's had ample opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way and refuses to. That's not someone I want in the game. At best he is scum. At worst he is a distraction that is best removed.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
##ultra vote: Lord Goomy

Can we please lynch this scum already? At this point I don't even care if he flips town, his posts are just pissing me off now. He's had ample opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way and refuses to. That's not someone I want in the game. At best he is scum. At worst he is a distraction that is best removed.
Why did you say "Ultra Vote"?

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
Wait, did he just leave? OK, Goomy, welcome to the top of my scum list. I will go with either Goomy/TLS/Mirdo.
So add- refusing to share opinions on current cases and ignoring direct questions- to the Goomy case, I guess.

@triplemo - You have recently improved your game, who do you think is the best to lynch today? And who's second place for you?
Im lynching TLS, 2nd is probably goomy, he seems suspicious ,especially with that post about "not being smart enough to trick people".

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
I agree with PMJ Goomy is getting to be annoying and with so little time left he seems the best option unless he proves otherwise before the day ends
##VOTE: Lord Goomy

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Sorry about that, guys. Triplemo was in fact a mafian and tried to ruin the game by posting screenshots of the mafia chat, the names of the mafians and a link to the QuickTopic chat. He has since been modkilled and banned from the site, and if he somehow contacts you outside of this, do not respond or even check it, else he might ruin the game for you.

Finger's crossed he didn't kill the game entirely, but I need know: did anyone saw any of the content triplemo posted (i.e. would be able tell me the names of the mafians)? If you did, mention in your PM. I've already had someone contact me, so thanks to that person. Please be truthful - there is nothing to be proud of lying here, and I will most likely find you out if you are.

EDIT: For those wondering, the game will go on. Just sit tight, we should have an update for you in the next hour or so!

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Suddenly, a mysterious something fell down from the above and nuked triplemo. When the dust-sand settled, his body was nowhere to be found! All that the beachgoers could deduce was that he was in fact a Mischief Maker!

Someone goes to the dark side.

PMJ is nowhere to be found! Looks like that's the last we'll hear of him today...

The game will now continue! Day 2 will be extended by a further 7 hours to compensate for the time lost. [see the new deadline] There will still be a lynch, so get cracking!

For those wondering, the two indented actions in bold are in fact a consequence of the triplemo fiasco, and were not intended parts of the setup. We fortunately are not going to have to modkill anyone else, and I think that all the damage is now controlled (with very little hindrance to either side). Thanks everyone for being sensible and honest about the whole situation, and if there are any of you who saw any of the leaked information and are yet to tell me, please PM me ASAP. Otherwise, carry on!

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
##UNVOTE

##VOTE : Lord Goomy

Although he is extremely active, as other have said, his post are more of distracting and furthermore, he is also one of the few main candidate for lynch since yesterday.
For me, you distration are due to your untimely jokes. It's hard to take anything you said seriously due to this. Hence why I agree eliminating you know is the ebst choice.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
##UNVOTE

Although he is extremely active, as other have said, his post are more of distracting and furthermore, he is also one of the few main candidate for lynch since yesterday.
For me, you distration are due to your untimely jokes. It's hard to take anything you said seriously due to this. Hence why I agree eliminating you know is the ebst choice.
##UNVOTE

Yog

Rogue
Well that was awkward.

The one good thing to come out of it is that we now know Triplemo was scum, so it would be worth going back and looking at his interactions. We essentially got a free lynch here, although it looks like it cost us too with those actions in bold. I will have a dig through his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.