#pokebeach.com

Would you like #pokebeach.com to go to dreamlight.zapto.org (server)?

• I'll check the new server out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I tried to get banned, and the IRCops didn't ban me. How strong and protective they are. (sarcastic) Also, if your nickname is taken on dreamlight, I am sure the IRCops will give your name back. There no n00bs, trolls, vln(don't ask), and no SPP. It's a really nice server.

Also, Silver, the point is to move to a good, stable server with no spammers, and it is pokemon friendly.

I just heard that there were spammers in #pokebeach.com. I was told by a help op.

[15:47] <Ditto> what happened
[15:47] <Newdude> The usual.
[15:47] <salkaman> random idiots joining and spamming

So that's proof of the idiots on this server. And, if the channel moves servers, you won't have to limit the joining to only #pokebeach.com, because that server allows java users to join other channels, therefore you can make your own channels and join your friends'.
I think that is a good enough reason to move..

no no no no no

once the IRCops go crazy then move i have checked this place out it doesnt look very safe sorry but there is no problem here and even if they change it really shouldent matter no need to get all hyper about it its not gonig to happen
go ahead and PM WPM there wont be a change any times soon
sorry :(

What's not safe. It's G-rated, fairly new, comes with no trolls and spammer, and is really good. What don't you like?

it's true, i was there. there were like 3 people tthere who did this: one came in and started cursing us, the 2nd kept going FLOOD FLOOD and then went away, 3rd on came in with a ton of curses
the chat room needs more ops

He was talking about dejatoons. The flooding and cursing was in the chan on dejatoons. I want a safer pokebeach.com.

Blazing Pokémon Master said:
it's true, i was there. there were like 3 people tthere who did this: one came in and started cursing us, the 2nd kept going FLOOD FLOOD and then went away, 3rd on came in with a ton of curses
the chat room needs more ops

That was because you went and spammed their channel after I told you not to.

I was told that there were at least 5 spammers and only 3 from SPP. There is no SPP on dreamlight and no spammers. But you are free to go to #spam there and spam. That's the only place spamming occurs. It's a safe server. I'm gonna keep trying...

Back