Fakemon Pokémon Uranium Video Playthrough

Prototypeninja1

Aspiring Trainer
This game was new to me and i wanted to do a video playthrough which ill link through here.

the amounts of different pokemon compared to the normal gameplay was insane. suprisingly the starter was fire after a questionnaire that you get. throughout the journey we find so many different pokemon that people are unfamiliar with.

One of the first pokemon i run into was a mankey, we made fun of him a bit but in the end he ended up being one of the strongest pokemon in our team who one shotted three pokemon.

We were going to do a hard playthrough where the pokemon would get released if defeated but decided that it would be too difficult.

in a way though we went all the way with our starter
Pokemon Uranium Chapter 1 -

Last edited:
Good luck! Uranium's lot of fun to play through and explore, and it looks like this playthrough's gonna be pretty funny! (Also congrats on getting the Raptorch, I LOVE them.)

Good luck! Uranium's lot of fun to play through and explore, and it looks like this playthrough's gonna be pretty funny! (Also congrats on getting the Raptorch, I LOVE them.)
thanks :) yeah its a very fun game cause theres 151 new pokemon. i didnt expect the there to be a questionnaire tbh but it added the extra fun to the game. we tried to make it as fun as we possibly could. thanks for the feedback it means a lot because not many people give feedback usually :)

The second episode where the adventures continue
the new pokemon in this game are pretty awesome till we run into a magical monkey (or should i say mankey XD )

heres the link to see the amazing video that people seem to really like thanks to you all :)

Moving this to Imposter Professor Oak's Fakes. Please post fan game threads there so people don't get confused and think this is a new game by Game Freak.

Heres the next episode where we find loads of new pokemon and manage to catch a pokemon i dont remember the name of, we are nearing the first gym badge but before that end up running into practically everything and everyone to stop us

Here it is :D

Pretty neat idea doing a video playthrough, but I've been noticing the use of some inappropriate words and actions within the videos. I would highly recommend either editing those out if you want to continue posting these within this thread or toning it down in future videos. Remember, PB is a PG-13 forum and some of the words fall within the R rating. Please be careful!

Omg. Uranium is one of the best Pokemon Fangames every. It was made by JV and Twitch who are some amazing people. Anyways good luck with your adventure :)

Back