News Pokémon Mystery File?

I can try translating the titles, but I'm sure there are better people to do that here. If nothing happens I'll try tomorrow.

Okay, let's go...

The first image says "Pokemon Mystery File" then the Unown spell "Mystery" and then under it it says "Your unknown Pokemon's world."
The red kanji/kana say:
  • "Time slip?" Then we see Celebi.
  • "Time manipulation?" Then Dialga.
  • "Came from to the moon?" Then the Clefairy dancing.
  • "Space virus?" Then Deoxys.
  • "An encounter with an alien? (lit. space-man)" Then the mysterious man from Sun/Moon.
  • "UFO sightings?" Then we see a Magnezone (this also can be seen on the website).
  • "Alien attack?" Then the alien invasion plot from Poke studios in BW2.
  • "The other side of that world?" And then we see the distortion world (I think that's what's called, I didn't play gen 4).
  • "Ancient ruins' puzzle" And then Arceus and whatever that is (I didn't play gen 4). Also note this is not a question for some reason.
  • "An invasion coming from a parallel universe?" And then Nihilego.
  • "It attaches to human beings?" And then that Lusamine+Nihilego thing (does that have a name?)
Then it ends with the Unown spelling "Nani kara okoru?" which means "what will happen now?"

Now I have no idea what does this means at all... seems like a new announcement about ultra sun and ultra moon, but maybe it's (also?)gonna relate to previous gens... I guess we'll know soon.

Last edited:
"Alien attack?" Then we see that thing that looks like an ultra beast.

Just in case anyone starts thinking that scene is something new and important: it's the alien invasion plot from Poke studios in BW2.

Just in case anyone starts thinking that scene is something new and important: it's the alien invasion plot from Poke studios in BW2.
Oh... So that's why it was an sprite!
I haven't played those either lol sorry about that.

Back