General Pokémon-izing the real world

Nyora

A Cat
Hello fellow beachpeeps! This is a project in simply renaming things to be more "Pokémon" An example you might know of is "Sawsbucks Koffee" and other creative things like that! Feel free to add anything like a Pokémon-ized name for McDonalds or whatever, it can be anything, in a post in this thread. I'll update with what everyone's said should be Pokémon-iced every about week or few days. If you have something, like a subcategory, or something that might be in the "menu" or such if something, please specify! Can't wait to see all the funny creative names! And please, tell us what is being Pokémon-ized. If you have questions on what something is that been Pokémon-ized, just ask! I know I've been asked a couple of times what Pokémon T-Shirtitree came from, and its Xurkitree. Well, to start off:

- Sawsbucks Koffee (Starbucks Coffee)
- Phermocha (mocha)
- Koffee (Coffee :/)
- Tapu Cocoa (Hot Cocoa)

- Old Natus (Old Navy
- Sawks (Socks)
- T-Shirtitree (T-Shirt)

Feel free to post your ideas! New categories, items, etc! Let your creative genius flow!

Fair warning: Some of these will be better than others.

Tim Horton's -> Tim Horsea's
Timbit -> Timburrt (Timbit is a donut hole from Tim Horton's)
Archie's Weird Mysteries -> Archen's Weird Mysteries
Aaron Carter -> Aron Carter (early 2000s pop singer)
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter -> I Can't Believe It's Not Butterfree
John Deere -> John Deerling
Puff the Magic Dragon -> Puff the Magic Dragonite
Executor of the will -> Exeggutor of the will (The executor of the will is someone who makes sure someone's will is followed)

Fair warning: Some of these will be better than others.

Tim Horton's -> Tim Horsea's
Timbit -> Timburrt (Timbit is a donut hole from Tim Horton's)
Archie's Weird Mysteries -> Archen's Weird Mysteries
Aaron Carter -> Aron Carter (early 2000s pop singer)
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter -> I Can't Believe It's Not Butterfree
John Deere -> John Deerling
Puff the Magic Dragon -> Puff the Magic Dragonite
Executor of the will -> Exeggutor of the will (The executor of the will is someone who makes sure someone's will is followed)

I Can't Believe It's Not Butterfree should be I Can't Believe It's Butterfree, as in Butter-Free (no butter), just like actual I can't believe it's not butter :)

Hitmon-Chan = Main Character of a dramatized Anime version of the Hitman series (MC changed to Jamaican Actor for the heck of it)
Mountain Dewgong (better than Mountain Mew imo)
Empoleon Bonaparte (obvious)
Hi-Pikachu Gum
Mountain Dewgong: Baja Blastoise (I think I just outdid myself...)

Yeah.

-Asmer

Nintendo = Nincadento (Nincada)
Microsoft Windows = Microsoft Wigglytuff
Apple = Big Apple (kudos to anyone who gets this one)
XBOX = XurkitreeBox

I can't think of any others right now.

Big Apple is an item in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. For those unfamiliar with the series, it has the same effect as an Apple (which refills Belly), but with a boosted effect.

Big Apple is an item in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. For those unfamiliar with the series, it has the same effect as an Apple (which refills Belly), but with a boosted effect.

Wow, I don't think I would have ever found that!

Last edited:
Back