BW/BW2 Pokémon Global Link/Dream World Guide

Is there a way we can transfer berries from B/W to the DW rather than from the DW to B/W or B/W2? Thanks XD.:) I would also like it if you could store your Pokemon there too. Meaning like store your Pokemon on there so you have more free space to use on B/W and 2. Kind of the same way they did with Ranch and Pokemon BOX. Only this time you can use the DW to access the Pokemon. Also this would need an extra hour of play time. However you only get one hour to do the usual and the other is only for accessing but you get one hour then you would have to wait 6 hours before accessing your boxes again and you would still have to wait the 20 hours before you could do the usual again. Why not storage on the DW too XD?:)

That's a big "if" and isn't really the point of the DW. It also wouldn't make much sense - a bunch of Pokemon simultaneously having the same dream? Yeah, I don't think so.
I wouldn't be against a Gen 5 Pokemon Box/Ranch, but DW is not going to be it.

Is there a way we can transfer berries from B/W to the DW rather than from the DW to B/W or B/W2?
nope
sorry

DNA said:
It also wouldn't make much sense - a bunch of Pokemon simultaneously having the same dream? Yeah, I don't think so.

Actually...
Dream sharing (I watch Fringe a lot)...

lol fringe

Fringe science isn't really something to be taken too seriously. I don't think that would really work.

I know, but most stuff in Pokémon are not possible in reality too, so it doesn't really matter...
I was just joking anyway...

Actually, contrary to popular belief, everything in Pokemon makes sense. You just have to look at their world from a sixty-degree angle.

^No, what I mean is it's not possible to do in our real world (at least for now). [Like, turning creatures into energy and store them in metallic spherical capsules, that kind of stuff.]

DNA said:
That's a big "if" and isn't really the point of the DW. It also wouldn't make much sense - a bunch of Pokemon simultaneously having the same dream? Yeah, I don't think so.
I wouldn't be against a Gen 5 Pokemon Box/Ranch, but DW is not going to be it.

Is there a way we can transfer berries from B/W to the DW rather than from the DW to B/W or B/W2?
nope
sorry

It was just a thought I had though because of all the data. If not in the DW itself why not on the website? All we would be doing is adding or removing Pokemon from the site and adding or removing it to our games. It would be no different from Box or Ranch XD. Just be on the PGL instead. It could happen XD. Always be positive XD.:)

I noticed that you don't mention the increased chance of visiting certain areas when you tuck in pokemon with a certain type (like if you tuck in Abra, you have a higher chance of visiting the Spooky Manor, since Abra is a psychic type). I'll compile a list as best I can and edit in below. [done] (also what xxashxx was talking about on the first page does, indeed, work but it is very impractical. It's best to just go the the Dream world every day for the full hour)

Area -> Type

Pleasant Forest -> Bug, Electric, Grass, Poison
Windswept Sky -> Flying
Sparkling Sea ->Water
Spooky Manor -> Dark, Ghost, Psychic
Rugged Mountain -> Fire, Fighting, Ground, Rock, Steel
Icy Cave -> Ground, Ice, Rock, Steel
Dream Park -> Normal

Dragon types have no area preference and dual types increase the chance of entering an area preferred by either type

I'd also like to point out that being able to tuck in a pokemon is based on the PGL server reset, while access to the Dreamworld is restricted unless 20 hours or more have passed since you last started the one hour timer for dreamworld access.

This information is mainly from the most recent updates. I must say this guide is well written even as it is now.

Whoo, been a while since my last update, hasn't it? A lot has been going on for me lately, so I haven't had much of a chance to go onto the Dream World...until just today, actually!

I added screenshots of the new area (Dream Park), the new minigame (Surfboard Skipping), and also compressed all the screenshots into links, to enhance the loading time of the thread. They still work as before; the spoiler tags just have links to the pictures instead of the actual pictures themselves.

Also, at iSharingan's behest, I did put what types make visiting what areas most likely. I also put down the required amount of points required to visit each area, plus changed the 24-hour period mentioned to 20, to reflect the DW update.

Hopefully the OP looks a LOT cleaner, and loads a LOT faster! Let me know how else I can improve it!

Good job!
Let me give you my own two cents.
First, it would be helpful to mention that the chances of a DW Pokemon being female are 25% (unless it's genderless or can only be of one gender).
Also, a list of how you earn Dream Points might come in handy.

Back