Pokémon Generations - New Animated Series of Shorts!

So Deoxys turns to defence mode and gets knocked out because it can see that Mega Rayquazza is using a move too powerful? Wanted to see an equal end to the duel.

In the movie it was better First Rayquazza wins, then Deoxys wins, if I remember correctly.

Hmmm...the Old Chateau ghost girl looks familiar...

EvFallencover01.jpg

BRIIINNG MEEEE TOOOO LIIIIFE.

Episode 9 was pretty epic showing how you rode Mega Ray and actually used a satellite as a platform. Episode 10 didn't really seem to be creepy which is what I think it tried to go for in an odd way. Did Cheryl ever mention entering the chateau in the games?

The Scoop was awesome. I think it was really worth my time watching. Not to mention to music helped make it sound like what is was, an epic battle of the final piece of the RSE and ORAS storyline.

The Old Chateau. Congratulations Pokemon. I'm the have the creepiest nightmares after seeing that ghost girl...

MY EVALUATIONS!!
  • Episode 9
  1. I like ti So much! I presum that it is from ORAS.
  2. Why at all times, we battlinfg the creature from the space just to catch it and include in the pokedex? I hate those trainers who had goals like Red has.
  3. Rotom on the Man's shirt.
  • Episode 10
  1. Is this some sort of relating to the Halloween? It fits on the wall.
  2. Spooky, I have to admit.
  3. Is this about Gen 4?
What do I expect? next? TEAM GALACTIC

I've been following the series very closely since it first was announced. When I watched The Scoop, I was super stoked! Thought it was super cool to see the News Duo get featured, and seein' the climax of the Delta episode animated was wicked.

And then episode 10 happened.

I love horror. Always have, ever since I saw my first horror film when I was a youngling. All the spooky bits in the Pokémon series were awesome! Really neat to speculate on them and whatnot.

And then episode 10 happened.

Just a few days prior, I had been talkin' with a friend about what the creepiest locations and/or music in the main series games were, and the Old Chateau was mentioned, and we discussed it for a bit. Imagine my surprise when it was featured in Generations! I immediately messaged them on Facebook to tell them to watch it. Such a creepy episode, too. I loved that it started out normal, moved to a bit cheesy, then you got a bit concerned for Cheryl, and then they cranked things up to ELEVEN.

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Episode 11 - That was good! Giratina is awesome.
  • Episode 12 -
  1. "You rock, Buck!"
  2. Now I know where Heatran is. Ahhh!
  3. Looker is not a surprise for me. He had so many appearnce in Generations (Not the TCG one.)
  4. Do you think Buck and Kukui have similarities?
  • What do I expect next? Unova! First is N's exposure. Everybody loves N

so we have 6 weeks left so 6 eps left (more if they double up some weeks). I see 1-2 left for gen 4 then we have 3-4 for gen 5 and 1-3 for gen 6 and maybe a tease of gen 7. so 6-10 eps and that's just if they touch the main legendaries in each gen, they may do ones that focus more on people/teams like N and Lysandre.

WOOHOO! I've always liked Buck as a character. He was awesome in the games. I don't remember him saying "dude" so much, but I really wish they didn't cut it off just before their battle happened!!

I think Episode 11 had way too many lines of "Master Cyrus!" -,-

Back