XY Pokédex: Kalos

Blob55 said:
Drohn said:
Amaura's evolution has been revealed. I really like it's design. I'm definitely picking Amaura in my X version (Tyrunt in Y).

I hope that you have a choice of your Fossil, instead of making them version exclusive, because I want Tyrunt in X.

You can choose between two Fossils during your adventure in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y—Tyrunt can be obtained by restoring the Jaw Fossil.

Quote from pokemonxy.com, we have a choice between them.

Fletchling's species is the... Tony Robin Pokemon? Is that accurate, or did you mispell just 'Tiny'?

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: Oops. Changed! Thank you! :)*

wouldn't it be amazing if the Fenniken line learned Magical Leaf? It fits with its theme and would provide great coverage!

Tatertot said:
Pokequaza said:
It could be an Ice type, who knows?

It's not comfirmed, but highly likely, as predicted.

If Orotto is Ice type, then I will pay you $1,000. It's going to be grass.

Plot twist: Orotto is Ice, just like Sudowoodo is a Rock type.
It disguises itself to look like a tree, but it's really an ice sculpture who painted itself brown and green.

Joking aside, Orooto looks awesome. It doesn't really look like it'll evolve, unless it'll turn into a giant redwood tree. Or just a giant tree in general.

98Greener said:
Tatertot said:

Plot twist: Orotto is Ice, just like Sudowoodo is a Rock type.
It disguises itself to look like a tree, but it's really an ice sculpture who painted itself brown and green.

Joking aside, Orooto looks awesome. It doesn't really look like it'll evolve, unless it'll turn into a giant redwood tree. Or just a giant tree in general.

Double plot twist Oorotto is actually sudowoodo's evolution and is Ice/ground. Also just noticed the like button has a plusle on it. <3

Tatertot said:
Pokequaza said:
It could be an Ice type, who knows?

It's not comfirmed, but highly likely, as predicted.

We only know its weakness is Fire. I agree that it looks like a Grass Pokémon, and it'll probably end up being one, but it isn't officially confirmed. Remember Sudowoodo? Turned out to be a Rock type, and it doesn't look like one. What if Orotto is a Bug type? With those spider legs going on..

On a serious note, it's probably going to be a Grass type. Especially now, when we know its weakness is Fire, but you never know.

The fossils this generation are my favorite out of any other generation. Will have to include one in X and the other in Y.

Side note, I really wanna see Tyrantrum and Groudon go at it... may be the first time a legendary loses to a fossil! hahaha

nightkeeper said:
Side note, I really wanna see Tyrantrum and Groudon go at it... may be the first time a legendary loses to a fossil! hahaha
Highly doubt it... Groudon's got the type advantage (Ground>Rock) and more than likely the Base Stat advantage as well...

J.D. said:
nightkeeper said:
Highly doubt it... Groudon's got the type advantage (Ground>Rock) and more than likely the Base Stat advantage as well...

Type advantages aside, Tyrantrum was a KING. Let's not say it is even a pokemon battle, just a brawl. A brawl between the resurrected king T-rex versus some massive whatever-groudon-is.

Regardless of who would win, I was kidding.

nightkeeper said:
J.D. said:

Type advantages aside, Tyrantrum was a KING. Let's not say it is even a pokemon battle, just a brawl. A brawl between the resurrected king T-rex versus some massive whatever-groudon-is.

Tyrantrum VS Rampardos would be a better battle.
A Tyrannosaurus against a Pachycephalosaurus.....I would definitely pay to see that.

98Greener said:
nightkeeper said:

A Tyrannosaurus against a Pachycephalosaurus.....I would definitely pay to see that.

Or a T-Rex vs Godzilla (Tyrantrum vs Tyranitar)

TheRoyalXerneas said:
98Greener said:

And an interesting type battle (Rock/Dragon vs Rock/Dark)

Considering high attack stats, may just be the first one to rattle off an earthquake :/

Something else I just pondered. I will never let my Tyrantrum battle a Metagross for fear that it will use Meteor Mash :(

nightkeeper said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Considering high attack stats, may just be the first one to rattle off an earthquake :/

Something else I just pondered. I will never let my Tyrantrum battle a Metagross for fear that it will use Meteor Mash :(

I guess there're many pkmns you wouldnt want to battle with Tyrantrum... It has about 5 weaknesses, and it looks a bit slow...

Feie Herkes said:
nightkeeper said:

I guess there're many pkmns you wouldnt want to battle with Tyrantrum... It has about 5 weaknesses, and it looks a bit slow...

Tyrantrum is an extinct dinosaur, with a meteor strike being the most likely cause of extinction in dinosaurs. Merely a play on words.

In the trailer we saw Doublade use a telekinetic powers to slash its foe with its blades. His telekinetic powers were also mentioned in his description. I wonder whether he will get a signature move based on this. It might have just been Slash or another move, but a Steel-type (STAB) slashing attack would be awesome.

nightkeeper said:
Feie Herkes said:

Tyrantrum is an extinct dinosaur, with a meteor strike being the most likely cause of extinction in dinosaurs. Merely a play on words.

Smooth. Let's not start a discussion about the extinction of dinosaurs. Sorry I misread the joke :v!

Feie Herkes said:
nightkeeper said:
Feie Herkes said:

Smooth. Let's not start a discussion about the extinction of dinosaurs. Sorry I misread the joke :v!

Not to mention the fact that the T-rex is actually speculated to be pretty fast.....
[private]Took out a mention of the biblical flood and the phrase "(enter religious debate)" because this is the last place we need anyone sparking a religious debate.
~Frezgle
[/private]

Drohn said:
In the trailer we saw Doublade use a telekinetic powers to slash its foe with its blades. His telekinetic powers were also mentioned in his description. I wonder whether he will get a signature move based on this. It might have just been Slash or another move, but a Steel-type (STAB) slashing attack would be awesome.

A Steel-type Double hit?
Gear Grind

Drohn said:

I think Psycho Cut would be an appropriate move for Doublade. We have Metal Claw already that has a chance of raising attack, but I agree. We need more Steel attacks. I can only think of like 5 Steel type physical attacks off the top of my head.

Back