Fun Pokébeach Playthrough - Black 2 and White 2!

We’re six hours out from the deadline, and the current player list is as follows:
1. @Blakers
2. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
3. @VioletValkyrie
4. @blahblahbal
5. @Tails
6. @Vracken
7. @TheSceptileMaster
8. @bbninjas
9. @Jabberwock
10. @TOTAL_EPICNESS

The playthrough will start whenever I wake up tomorrow morning and can post an official start. Keep in mind there’s still time to sign up!

On the subject of signing up, something I should mention is that anyone can jump in at any time during the playthough. The confirmations serve so that when everyone who has signed up has completed a phase, we can move onto the next one instead of just waiting around. But anyone who wants to join after this starts just needs to post that they’re in whenever they join and catch up to the rest of the group.

The initial sign ups are over, so that means we can finally get this thing going!

Phase 1 Start!
1. @Blakers
2. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
3. @VioletValkyrie
4. @blahblahbal
5. @Tails
6. @Vracken
7. @TheSceptileMaster
8. @bbninjas
9. @Jabberwock
10. @TOTAL_EPICNESS
11. @Anime Psyclone

Everyone will have three days, or until April 11th at 10:00 AM EST to beat the first gym leader! Once you do, either confirm that you’ve beaten it in thread or post a picture of you saving as proof, because that shows how many gym badges you have. But after you’ve beaten the gym leader, do not continue on past the Hiker who is just before the stairs on Route 20 until I start the next phase! This way everyone can be at around the same progress.

With all of that said, good luck to everyone, and have fun with it! :D

Are we allowed to fight the hiker or if we fight him are we eliminated? Do we have to restart?

Finished. My character is going to have an epic staredown with the Hiker until we're able to proceed.

I’ve finished, but the website won’t let me upload pictures right now, so I’ll just say that my team is a level 12 Oshawott and a level 13 Riolu.

Beat Cheren and then did some Audino farming in Floccesy Ranch; haven't had a chat with the Hiker yet. Current team is Oshawott / Purrloin / Mareep / Riolu, all Lv. 12.

Just so everyone knows, I have moved this forum to the Video Games forum as it is more appropriate than Beachfront Hangout

Blakers still let me in so woo. \o/
I only joined because this playthrough is missing love for Pidove obviously.

Oh, and I beat the gym & did some training already so here's my team

HATHAT's Team:
Sewaddle lvl. 14
Pidove lvl. 14
Riolu lvl. 14
(I put my starter in a box & threw her in the dumpster.)

I've beat the gym leader now, with a very unnecessary team of Snivy (lvl. 12) / Riolu (lvl. 12) / Azurill (lvl. 10) / Mareep (lvl. 10) / Lillipup (lvl. 11) / Lillipup (lvl. 9). Keeping my options open for the moment, and got some nice pickup fodder. ^.^

Beat Cheren and then did some Audino farming in Floccesy Ranch; haven't had a chat with the Hiker yet. Current team is Oshawott / Purrloin / Mareep / Riolu, all Lv. 12.
I've been maniacally running around the Ranch for Pickup Lillipup, and haven't even seen one Audino!

Back