PokéBeach Create-A-Card September 2013! Kudos to PMJ and Teal!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card September 2013!

Can we use the Fairy Type for our entry, as it's pretty much been confirmed to be a TCG type?
(If we are, I'll be using different type energy for attacks anyway)

My turn:
Ninjask [G] HP 30
Stage 1 Evolves from Nincanda
Ability: Flying Ninja
Prevent all effects of attacks including damage, done to this Pokemon by [F] Pokemon.

[G] [G] GrassWhistle
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. Flip 2 coins instead of 1 between turns. If either of them is tails, the Defending Pokemon is still Asleep.

[G] [G] [G] [G] Flash Slash 90
Does 70 damage to 2 of your opponents benched Pokemon. This attacks damage isn't affected by Weakness, Reasistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness:[R] Reasistance:

Reatreat:

This Pokemon moves so fast that it is considered a ninja, hence the name.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please don't mark me down for the lack of the accent on the Es I can't make them on this device. Thx and good luck.

In for image.

So what's the deal with Mega Pokémon? Can we do one this month?

Momaster12 said:
In for image.

There's still no confirmation of how they would be played in the TCG, right?

Personally, with the reveal of the Mega Stones (Blazikenite and such), I think they'd work like Fossils. But since we don't know for sure... well...

oh wow that was fast
okay, answering some questions
bigfootaus said:
I'm keen for image-based.

Any type, any Pokemon, we just need to have the word "flash" in there somewhere? Yes, I have plenty of ideas for this... >:D
Yes.

Lemonnade said:
I'm in for text please! Is it Pokemon only?
For this month, yes.

Four Arms said:
IIIIIIIIII'm iiiiiiiiin for text-based! Will we be judged on how well the effect of the attack relates to the word Flash? Like if the name makes very little sense relating to the effects of the attack?
You will, yes. It'll be factored part into Originality. You do want the 2 to relate if possible. Just don't take the easy way out

Fraxureking said:
Can we use the Fairy Type for our entry, as it's pretty much been confirmed to be a TCG type?
(If we are, I'll be using different type energy for attacks anyway)
Since it is confirmed it will exist, you may.

Momaster12 said:
In for image.

I'm going to have to say no for this month as well. Still don't know how they work.

8 slots left in total.

Can we use unofficial types, eg. Bug-Type?

Can we edit posts without having points deducted, if, say, the image gets deleted or I type the wrong link for some crazy reason?

Nod3 said:

Can we edit posts without having points deducted, if, say, the image gets deleted or I type the wrong link for some crazy reason?

1st question: Uh...I don't know. I don't think so. I'll let CMP decide if it's okay with him or not, but for the purposes of this contest...I'd say no.

2nd question: No. Make a new post if that turns out to be the case, and explain yourself.

It's so CUTE!

Basic - Dedenne - HP70 - Fairy

NO. ??? Antenna Pokémon HT: 0'08" WT: 4.9 Ibs.

[Ability] - Antenna Conductor
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a [L] Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokémon. You cannot use more than one Antenna Conductor ability per turn.

[L] [L] Flash of Lightning - 30

You may discard all [L] energy attached to this Pokémon. If you do, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)
Weakness: Psychic (×2) Resistance: None

Retreat: 0

Flavour Text: By emitting radio waves from its antenna-shaped whiskers, Dedenne can communicate with far-off allies.

I miss Eels already, so I tried to make it similar, but tried to balance it out by restricting it to only one per turn, and being able to attach to the active. The attack shouldn't be too OP, I hope.

Here's my entry :)

Basic Volbeat HP70 (G)

[sprite]313[/sprite]

(Ability) Flash
Once your turn, flip a coin. If heads, any damage done by attacks from the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

(G) (G) Silver Wind 40
Flip a coin. If heads you may switch your oppentent's Active Pokémon with one of his or her Pokémon on the Bench. If tails this Pokémon is now Confused.

Weakness: ( R )
Resistance:
Retreat:

Good luck to everyone competing :)

Here's My Entry

...Back to the past. a 4th gen pokemon in 3rd gen style
Porygon-Z ex δ DELTA SPECIES 150HP [P]
STAGE 2 - Evolves from Porygon2

[When Pokémon-ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

[Poké-POWER] Eeriee Light
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Porygon-Z ex is your Active Pokémon, you may put a Flash marker on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Whenever a Pokémon with Flash marker tries to attack, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing. This power can't be used if Porygon-Z ex is affected by a Special Condition.

[P][C] Psychotic Link 50
You may put 3 damage counters on Porygon-Z ex. If you do, choose 2 Pokémon in play that have a Flash marker on it. This attack does 20 damage to each of them. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

weakness - [F]
resistance -
retreat cost - [C][C]

Just a little something I'd like to add for all of those in image-based...

If you DO end up editing, just edit your post. Don't post a second image later in the thread, as I start finding entries from the first post down. I will be grading your first entry I see, regardless of whether or not that's what you intended me to.

Nod3 said:

I'd be okay with custom types (maybe net you a few extra points in Originality), but it's really up to DNA so go ahead! :p

I just said it was up to YOU! ;-;

Sneasel LV.24 HP60
dark.gif

BASIC
shiny_sneasel_dream_world_art_by_trainerparshen-d6ikd6b.png

NO.215 Sharp Claw Pokémon HT 2'11" WT 61.7 lbs

Poké-BODY: Cold Heart
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, Sneasel is both
dark.gif
and
water.gif
type until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Poké-POWER: Despicable Acts
As long as Sneasel is your Active Pokémon, whenever you flip a coin during your turn, treat it as heads.

dark.gif
dark.gif
Flash Mob 10x
Flip a coin for each of your Benched Pokémon that is the same type as Sneasel. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

Illus. Dreamworld Art
weakness
fighting.gif
x2
resistance
psychic.gif
retreat cost

SH13
Rarity_Rare.png

So is it a no to Mega-Pokémon? I would LOVE to do Mega Charizard or Mega Blastoise (and yes I have an idea for both).
And apologizes if this was already stated but I'm currently on the school bus using my friends internet connection so I have limited time.

Momaster12 said:
So is it a no to Mega-Pokémon? I would LOVE to do Mega Charizard or Mega Blastoise (and yes I have an idea for both).
And apologizes if this was already stated but I'm currently on the school bus using my friends internet connection so I have limited time.

DNA said:
Momaster12 said:
In for image.

I'm going to have to say no for this month as well. Still don't know how they work.

No Mega Pokémon this month.

Back