PokéBeach Create-A-Card October 2013! Worship Nod3, PMJ, and Teal!

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card October 2013!

Darkrai EX [D] HP170
Basic Pokemon

dpmfa491.png

Ability: Shadow Swap
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put a [D] from your hand onto your bench. As often as you like during your turn, you may switch this Pokémon with 1 of your [D] energy in play (not including any [D] energy attached to any of your Pokémon). At the end of your your turn, discard any [D] energy on your bench. (If a [D] energy is your active Pokémon, switch it with 1 of your benched Pokemon, then discard it)

[D][D][C] Paranoia 70
If you have any [D] energy on your bench, during your oppenent's next turn (during their attack) your opponent flips a coin. If it is tails, that attack does nothing.

[D][D][D][C][C] Shadow Slash 120
Discard 2 energy attached to this Pokémon. If you have any [D] energy on your bench, you may attach a [D] energy from your discard pile to this Pokémon for each [D] energy on your bench. You can't attach more than 2 [D] energy this way.

Weakness: [F]x2
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: [C][C]
Pokemon EX Rule: If a Pokémon EX is knocked out, your opponent takes two prize cards.

"The shadow is within."- Zed, The Master Of Shadows

DNA plz, nerf Teal.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

(Stage 2) Hydreigon // HP150
JRJwTS8.png

635.gif

NO. 635 Brutal Pokémon HT: 5'11" WT: 352.7 Ibs.

WHThUGs.png
Dark Sacrifice
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard 4 cards from your hand. If you do, discard an Energy attached to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon.

JRJwTS8.png
JRJwTS8.png
Hydra Effect 40
You may discard a card from your hand. If you do, put 2 cards from your discard pile into your hand.

JRJwTS8.png
nNi6gro.png
nNi6gro.png
False Guidance 70
Choose 1 Energy card from your opponent's discard pile and put it in the Lost Zone.

weakness resistance
mNI4H4V.png
×2
CellImageWhiteSmallTransparent.gif
CellImageWhiteSmallTransparent.gif
6IAKIKP.png
retreat
nNi6gro.png
nNi6gro.png
nNi6gro.png
(It responds to movement by attacking. This scary, three-headed Pokémon devours everything in its path!)​

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

In for dat image son

Lugia123

My entry:

Tyranitar EX [D] 180HP

Ability: Shady Aura
This Pokemons attacks do 10 more damage to the Active Pokemon for each [D] energy attached to this Pokemon (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

[D] [D] Fierce Rivalry 50+
If the Defending Pokemon is a [D] or [F] type this attack does 60 more damage.

[D] [D] [D] [D] [D] Shadow Punch
This attack does 90 damage to 1 of your opponents Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Restance for benched Pokemon.)

Weakness: [F] Reasistance: [P]

Reatreat Cost:4

~WARNING this Pokemon may sometimes go on a rampage. If it does then run for your life!~

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

Well fine. I'm in for text based again because I don't have the skill, dedication, or knowledge for an image-based :x

Hegafire

>Disappears for months > Appears randomly

I don't know about everyone else, but I think I'm going to wait until X and Y are released and use a 6th Gen dark type for my entry.

Reggie McGigas

-

Hegafire0 said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I think I'm going to wait until X and Y are released and use a 6th Gen dark type for my entry.

Well we already have Yveltal, Pancham, Pangoro, Inkay, and Malimar so.... yeah.

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer

Reggie McGigas said:
Hegafire0 said:

Well we already have Yveltal, Pancham, Pangoro, Inkay, and Malimar so.... yeah.

For me, I'll wait not just for Dark-type Pokemon but for new Dark-type moves and Abilities and Pokedex entries - there's a whole generation of new stuff coming, I think it would be worth the wait if it means my entry can be much more original and new! ^_^

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

Yes. It's been done before, once or twice, I think...

Lvl 100 Bidoof

Too cool for Bibarel

In for text :) (provided that there is still room, I assume there is hence 1 spot left in the OP)

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Dark Gengar 120HP [P/D]

[Stage 2] Evolves from Dark Haunter
(This Pokémon is both [P][D] type)

[Poké-POWER] : Shadow Bond
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Dark Gengar is your Active Pokémon, you may choose 1 of the Defending Pokémon and place a Shadow marker on that Pokémon. Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to Dark Gengar by any Pokémon that has any Shadow markers on it. This power can't be used if Dark Gengar is affected by a Special Condition.

[P] Bond Share
Move a Shadow marker on one of your opponent's Active Pokémon to one of his or her Benched Pokémon.

[P][P][C] Poison Glare 50
The Defending Pokémon is now Poisoned. If the Defending Pokémon is already Poisoned, switch the Defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon before doing damage. The new Defending Pokémon is Poisoned instead. Ignore the effect of this attack if your opponent have no Benched Pokémon.

weakness - [P]
resistance - [F]
retreat cost - [C]

This is an ex-ERA card. I better sent earlier incase i forgot

Lugia123

^ Uh that cards reatreat and HP are the same as landorus EX and the attack is almost the same as its attack so uh....

Reggie McGigas

-

Lugia123 said:
^ Uh that cards reatreat and HP are the same as landorus EX and the attack is almost the same as its attack so uh....

you should look at your own entries first before uhing others