Contest PokéBeach Create-A-Card: January 2018 - Grass Types ~ Text-Based Results Up!

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by bbninjas, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Kavross Aspiring Trainer
    Kavross

Give me the penalty for making an edit :D

2. Chesnaught HP 200 Fighting
    Stage 2 - Evolves from Quilladin

No. 652 Spiny Armor Pokémon HT. 5'03" WT. 198.4 lbs.

/Ability/ ~ Crazy Spikes
    Once during your opponent's turn, (before their attack) they may put 2 damage counters on 1 of your Pokémon.

[F][F][F] Insanity Hammer 160
    At the end of your next turn, if this Pokémon is your active Pokémon, has enough Energy attached to it to use Insanity Hammer, and has not already used an attack during this turn, this Pokémon uses Insanity Hammer. This Pokémon can't Retreat during your next turn.

When it takes a defensive posture with its fists guarding its face, it could withstand a bomb blast. Its Tackle is forceful enough to flip a 50-ton tank. It shields its allies from danger with its own body.

Weakness: Psychic x2
    Resistance: None
    Retreat: 4
    Just to justify 200 HP, the last Regigigas card before CIN had 140 HP (Phantom Forces I don't count the promo, simplicity, y'know?), this one has 180, so this Chesnaught is literally the same jump in HP.

3. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

Forum Super Mod Advanced Member Member

[​IMG]

Yup, I'm actually entering this month! Roserade seemed fitting, being one of my favourite 'mons, and it never received any EX treatment. Took me ages to actually think of a half-decent spoiler though... >.>
    Credits to Asche for the blank + resources, Neko for the textures and Haychel for the base art for my trace.

Ref:
    Tear Out - Tapu Fini-GX
    Chaos Root - Cinccino FCO, Accelgor PLB, Ampharos-EX

4. Registeel379 Aspiring Trainer
    Registeel379

Yep. I'm in for text ( is this how I enter)

DashKing and rainyman123 like this.
  5. GM DracLord Shadow of Death
    GM DracLord

This Card Will follow the DP era. I incorporated Mega pokemon as an alternative to Level Up pokemon. I also assume Dragon & Fairy exist in this era

Sceptile Lv.M HP140 [G]
    LEVEL-UP (Put onto Sceptile)

Poké-BODY - Gl
    Each [G] Pokémon that has any basic [G] Energy card attached to it

[G][G][C][C] Power Sniper
    Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 80 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). Move 2 [G] energy attached to Sceptile to one of your Benched Pokémon.

[Put this card onto your Active Sceptile. Sceptile Lv.M can use any attack, Poké-Power, or Poké-Body from its previous Level.]
    Weakness - [R] +30
    Resistance -
    Retreat Cost - [C][C][C]

6. pikachuuuu101 Custom Title
    pikachuuuu101

The pokebody doesn’t seem finished, just pointing this out so you know

TheR3DX likes this.
  7. King1313 Aspiring Trainer
    King1313

My Entry:
    [​IMG]
    I referenced from:
    Empoleon DEX (formating)
    Evosoda
    Frozen City
    Thoughts:
    Shaymin is my all time favorite grass type so I decided to go with it. Shaymin is a pokeon of growth like its pokedex entry states so I choose to involve it with evolving your pokemon. As for Seed Flare Shaymin is frail but doea a lot of damage in the games so why not in cards?

8. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

This is how you enter, yeah, but the text-based portion is unfortunately full at this time. Keep watching this thread since people may drop out; otherwise, you could try your hand at the image-based portion?

9. GM DracLord Shadow of Death
    GM DracLord

Thank you, the server crashed on me looks like part of it was not properly saved

10. GM DracLord Shadow of Death
    GM DracLord

The server crashed on me while I was posting. It didn't properly save my card. too bad.

Guess I take the Edit Penalty.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This card is based on DP era cards. To incorporate Mega Pokemon into this Era's card, I treat them as Level Up Pokemon. Lv.M stand for Mega

Sceptile Lv.M HP 140 [G]
    LEVEL-UP (Put onto Sceptile)

Poké-POWER - Forest Glider
    Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a card from our hand. If you do, switch your Active Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. This power can't be used if Sceptile is affected by a Special Condition.

[G][G][G][G] Power Sniper
    Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This attack does 80 damage to that Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon). Move 2 [G] energy attached to Sceptile to one of your Benched Pokémon.

[Put this card onto your Active Sceptile. Sceptile Lv.M can use any attack, Poké-Power, or Poké-Body from its previous Level.]

Weakness - [R] +40
    Resistance -
    Retreat Cost - [C][C][C]

11. Registeel379 Aspiring Trainer
    Registeel379

No don't think I can sad face

12. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

Just a reminder for those in the text-based portion: don’t forget to submit an entry by the deadline, and if you don’t think you’ll be able to do that, be sure to drop out in the next 24 hours as to incur a penalty!

13. Jadethepokemontrainer Ready for anything!
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Forum Mod Chat Room Staff Member

Very unfortunately I just didn't have the time this month. Super sad but I'm gonna have to drop.

14. Here it is. I'll come out with inspiration and honorable mentions for my idea later.

Attached Files:

rainyman123 likes this.
  15. TheFlyingPidove Rebellious Birb
    TheFlyingPidove

There's still a text spot open now, right? If so, sign me up for text!

bbninjas likes this.
  16. bbninjas Squid or Kid?
    bbninjas

And with Pidove's sign-up, the text-based portion is now full again!

17. TheFlyingPidove Rebellious Birb
    TheFlyingPidove

Alright, I'm just going to randomly generate the Pokémon for this month.
    I can't add images to my post for some reason. Is there something I've missed while I was gone?

Bellossom / Stage2 / HP: 120 / Grass
    ~ Evolves from Gloom

[ NO. 182 | Flower Pokémon | HT: 1'4" | WT 12.8 lbs ]

[Ability] Blooming Garden
    Each of your [G] Pokémon's attacks costs [G] less.

[C] Quiver Dance
    Search your deck for 4 cards, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Weakness: [R] x2
    Resistance:
    Retreat Cost: [C]

Dex Entry: If you see a group Bellossom dance while it's raining, there's a high chance they're trying to summon the sun.
    CaC Promo 01/2018

Not really that interesting of a card or anything, but it feels like I have to learn how to fake again. So yeah, this is a decent start I guess.

18. Edwin Santander Aspiring Trainer
    Edwin Santander

i'm up for image based!

19. Edwin Santander Aspiring Trainer
    Edwin Santander

[​IMG]

Hope you like it.

20. Edwin Santander Aspiring Trainer
    Edwin Santander

because im dyslexic with vision problems i'm dropping out this month too hahaha, maybe the next month i will meet the requirements.. maybe..

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

bbninjas