PokéBeach Create-A-Card August 2013! Yay for Delta Nite and Eagle4!

GoobieDoob

Inactive
RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card August 2013!

Machamp the Champion said:
GoobieDoob said:
These attacks are very overpowered. Basically this Stage 1 Pokemon can do 170 damage for only three
fire.gif
Energy. Oh yeah, and it's the first time I've seen a card do 110 damage. I don't think it's ever been done :p.

Weavile's a Stage 1, and that can do 180 for 2 energy, and with that, you don't need your opponent to be 1 prize away from winning. Also, Flare Blitz with the +80 from Blazing Spirit does next to nothing, because unless you have a Life Dew, you lose by using it.

My cards is pretty much done. I just like to wait, in case I spot a wording error.

Are you referring to my Weavile card orr another one? If so can you PM me?

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

GoobieDoob, could you please stop "correcting" other people's entries? (Especially since you don't know that much better yourself.) They are in charge of their the grammar in their entries and the power levels of the cards. If they don't put effort into it, it is their own problem and they will notice it in the grading.

I sometimes spend like half an hour researching dubious spelling ways because my cards are so weird. Effort => results.

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer

I'm so close to finishing my card. I just keep messing up with this on little feature and it's driving me insane. Hopefully I'll finish it soon.

GoobieDoob

Inactive

Teal said:
GoobieDoob, could you please stop "correcting" other people's entries? (Especially since you don't know that much better yourself.) They are in charge of their the grammar in their entries and the power levels of the cards. If they don't put effort into it, it is their own problem and they will notice it in the grading.

I sometimes spend like half an hour researching dubious spelling ways because my cards are so weird. Effort => results.

Sorry :). I won't do it anymore.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

I'm going to have to agree with Teal here, since it's a form of aggressive mini-modding. It also takes away from the contest experience. I'm the final court of arbitration for text-based entries, not you.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

New UPDATE

It's been a while since i made text-based card

[Basic] Chandelure EX HP 170 [R]

[Ability] Shadow Flames
Once during your turn, when you attach a [R] energy card to Chandelure EX, put 2 damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokémon.

[R][C] Midnight Glow 60
Discard a [R] energy card attach to this Pokémon. Prevent all effects of an attack, excluding damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness - [D]
Resistance - [NONE]
Retreat Cost - [C][C]

Pokémon-EX Rule - [When a Pokémon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.]

Just minor attack description changes..

DNA

Advanced Member

If you guys are making edits to your cards, they need to be minor and I need to know what they are.

Nod3

her majesty

One final edit, DNA? Just removing the -30 on my card, since cards without resistance don't have the -30. (I've updated my previous post, which is on page 5)

DNA

Advanced Member

Saying your post is on page 5 is no help. This topic only has 4 pages. Say what number your post is instead.
And, noted. Go ahead.

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!

...and the thread is only 2 pages for me. Hence why post numbers are much more helpful for us judges when you tell us you made an edit.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

You heathens have more than one page of posts? Man, get with the times.

My submission shall be arriving later today!

DNA

Advanced Member

I happen to find 25 ppp ideal for tracking threads, thank you very much! >=(

Reggie McGigas

-

DNA said:
Saying your post is on page 5 is no help. This topic only has 4 pages. Say what number your post is instead.
And, noted. Go ahead.

It shows 7 pages for me...

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner

A small reminder that the topic is titled:

"PokéBeach Create-A-Card August 2013!"

Not:

"How do you prefer to view PokéBeach?"

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

I don't know if this has been asked before or not, but are type-themed Trainer cards allowed?

DNA

Advanced Member

No, it has to be an actual _____-typed Pokemon.

Nod3

her majesty

DNA said:
And, noted. Go ahead.

Actually, it's got 7 pages, but I'm sure that can be changed via the user CP, so...
The post number is 67.

DNA

Advanced Member

Someone indirectly brought up a question to me. And, with that in mind, I feel I should say this:

No Mega-Pokemon this month please.

Next month, maybe. See how it rolls over. But for now it's too uncertain to deal with.

12k posts \o/

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

Oh hey, look, my entry. I wish I could've used my favorite Fire Pokemon: Typhlosion. But I thought a Stage 1 would work better, and hey, Arcanine is pretty cool, too.

Arcanine - 120HP - [R]
Stage 1 (Evolves from Growlith)
059.png

NO. 059 Legendary Pokémon HT: 6'3" WT: 341.7 lbs

[C] Caring for Family
Put a Growlith or Arcanine from your discard pile into your hand.

[R][R][C] Team-Up Tackle 60+
Choose 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Shuffle it and all cards attached to it into your deck. If you can't shuffle 1 of your Benched Pokémon into your deck, this attack does nothing. If that Pokémon was a Stage 1 Pokémon, this attack does 60 more damage. If that Pokémon was a Stage 2 Pokémon, this attack does 120 more damage.

Weakness [W] X2
Resistance
Retreat Cost 3

This Pokemon is considered legendary, and it's even referred to as the Legendary Pokémon. However, it is not a Legendary.