Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 4- Head of Household!

Welcome to your fourth Head of Household, houseguests! Another week means another HOH, and this HOH is sure to be a blast to the past!

HOH: Good Old Tetris

Link 1: http://www.goodoldtetris.com/

Your score will be based off of how many points you can reach, starting on level one, so be sure to always play on hard mode! If using the first link, be aware that your score will not save over time. This competition will have no bearing on who gets the third advantage, the Eye of Envy, which will enter play shortly after this competition ends.

You guys have a little under 72 hours to rotate and place iconic blocks for the fourth HoH or until 7:30 PM on December 25th.

I'm glad warnings aren't given out, I almost had to face one since I was out of town for the first two days of the HoH. Whoops.

HoH scores are still hidden afterwards as far as I know, the only way anyone will find out is if Quaking displays them after the game.

(Which hopefully he does, keep those scores Quaking.)

HoH scores are still hidden afterwards as far as I know, the only way anyone will find out is if Quaking displays them after the game.

(Which hopefully he does, keep those scores Quaking.)

This actually kind of goes out to everyone, after the game is completely finished I want to put together a chart of how everybody did in every competition throughout the game, so I'm curious if people would be willing to send me their scores for each competition once the game has finished. Just for no other purpose than to see how everyone did at each competition.

Week 4- Head of Household Results!

The results are in... With an astounding score of 50,916, the third Head of Household this season...

@Mariano11887! You must nominate 2 houseguests for eviction in thread by
9:30 PM EST on December 26th! Losers, I suggest you talk to Mariano, since your fate in this game is potentially in his hands.

The Eye of Envy will be entering play shortly...

Woohoo!! I didn't expect this!
So, I need to nominate 2 people... It's an important decision so I'm going to take some time to think about it. This way I can also give you some more time to contact me and see what can you do to convince me...

Yeah, my apologies to quaking and the houseguests for the delay.
I've come to a conclusion of who to nominate today.
- The first nominee will be @VioletValkyrie . As far as I can see, she is a very good player and a threat to all of us, so it will be better to not have such a strong competitor around.
- I'm not completely sure about the second nominee, so I'll let the RNG to choose between the remaining players listed in the OP. And the number is... 5! That means @mirdo is the second nominee.

It's obvious that my target for this round is Violet. Help me to evict her and you will gain my consideration for the future of the game ;).

Week 4- Veto!

As a part of the Veto Competition, there will be three players drawn by random draw to play with the HOH and two nominees for the golden power of Veto. The players selected for the PoV competition are:

HoH: @Mariano11887

Nominee: @VioletValkyrie

Nominee: @mirdo

Random Draw: @rainyman123
Random Draw: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
Random Draw: @TOTAL_EPICNESS

You will be playing Ready, Aim, Fire!, a simple forum game with tons of strategy! Here's how it will work:
This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a weapon. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Defend (Shoot Self)
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to defend themselves, however, then you die instead. If you defend yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. Or you could steer clear of everyone and just do nothing, idly wishing your life away, but should you survive you will earn yourself a piercing shot. To use a Piercing Shot, you must state in the PM containing your action that you wished to use your Piercing Shot (This will replace the regular shoot). Piercing Shot may be kept to be use in later rounds. A person who is shot by a Piercing Shot regardless of the target's action for that phase will die.

An example to demonstrate. Reinforce, Celever, bbninjas, GM DracLord, Professor Palutena are in a game. Reinforce shoots Celever. Celever shoots himself. bbninjas shoots himself. GM DracLord shoots Celever. Professor Palutena does nothing. Resolution: Reinforce and GM DracLord die because they both shot Celever, who shot himself. Celever survives because he shot himself and was also shot. bbninjas dies because he shot himself and no one else shot him. Professor Palutena avoids everyone, survives and gain a Piercing Shot.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 36 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will be eliminated from the competition with a warning. Be the last player standing to win!

The first action phase ends on Dec 28th at 7:00 AM! This is Quaking, signing out!

Two questions.
Are entries sent through this thread, by direct PM or DM to the host, or through an alliance chat also containing the host?
If a player does not submit an action before the deadline, are they automatically assumed to take action 3 for the phase, or eliminated without warning as the post states?

May I also request for future deadlines to take place later during the day? I'm a late sleeper and have been given penalties in Big Brother 2 for not submitting before a time early in the morning. I'd like to not be issued warnings I believe are unfair for not submitting before a time that is essentially four o'clock in the morning in my time zone.

I'm under fair assumption that most of the players in this game are in EST, and changing a deadline to take place later during the day doesn't put it at an unreasonable time, along with any European players, simply moving a deadline a few hours still keeps it from being an unreasonable time for them as well.

Two questions.
Are entries sent through this thread, by direct PM or DM to the host, or through an alliance chat also containing the host?
If a player does not submit an action before the deadline, are they automatically assumed to take action 3 for the phase, or eliminated without warning as the post states?
They are sent exclusively to the host. This competition is one where you can't post through an alliance thread.
I'm under fair assumption that most of the players in this game are in EST, and changing a deadline to take place later during the day doesn't put it at an unreasonable time, along with any European players, simply moving a deadline a few hours still keeps it from being an unreasonable time for them as well.
This is why there are long deadlines. I'll try to push the deadline back in the future though.

Alright... Phase 1 Results!

Violet shot Herself!
Nick shot Violet and killed himself!
Mariano did nothing and gained a piercing shot!
mirdo did nothing and gained a piercing shot!
TOTAL_EPICNESS did nothing and gained a piercing shot!

@rainyman123 did not submit, killing him, and giving him his second warning!

Phase 2 starts now and will end in 36 hours at 7:00 PM on 12/30. If all players submit, this phase may end sooner.

Last edited:
Alright... Phase 1 Results!

Violet shot Herself!
Nick shot Violet and killed himself!
Mariano did nothing and gained a piercing shot!
mirdo did nothing and gained a piercing shot!
TOTAL_EPICNESS did nothing and gained a piercing shot!

@rainyman123 did not submit, giving him his second warning!

Phase 2 starts now and will end in 36 hours at 7:00 PM on 12/30. If all players submit, this phase may end sooner.
Quaking, that means Rainy is still alive? Just to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back