Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Out of the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 3- Head of Household Results!

The results are in... With an astounding score of 65,412, the third Head of Household this season...

@NinjaPenguin! You must nominate 2 houseguests for eviction in thread by
8AM EST on December 15th! Losers, I suggest you talk to NP, since your fate in this game is potentially in his hands.

The Sundial of Sloth will be entering play shortly...

Warnings:

@Nebby Baggington is on his Tech Difficulties week, and as such, he may not be nominated.
@TOTAL_EPICNESS and @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK have recieved their first warnings this season.
This is Quaking, signing out! [/QUOTE]

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I also suggest you talk to NP! He has one nomination pretty much set in stone right now, but he's amenable to changing the other one if you just talk to him.

NinjaPenguin

This is the nomination ceremony. One of my duties as Head of Household-- wait, who cares about that? Let's just get those nominations in:

I first nominate @pikachuuuu101. I'm pretty sure you expected this, since you nominated me last week. It's only fair.
Next, I nominate @Mariano11887. You were second-to-last at last week's HoH competition (before the standings were reversed), so by nominating you, I've hopefully angered as few people as possible.

Pikachuuuu is my target.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 3- Veto!

As a part of the Veto Competition, there will be three players drawn by random draw to play with the HOH and two nominees for the golden power of Veto. The players selected for the PoV competition are:

HoH: @NinjaPenguin

Nominee: @pikachuuuu101

Nominee: @Mariano11887

Random Draw: @Little Cherrim
Random Draw: @Fiery_Lugia
Random Draw: @triplemo

You will be playing 2048 to see who can rack up the most points! Scoring will be based off of how many points you get! The competition will end in 48 hours on December 17th at 4:00 PM EST

This is Quaking, signing out!

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 3- Veto Results!

The winner of the Veto, with a score of 35,568, is @Mariano11887. Congrats Mariano! Please make your decision in 24 hours on December 18th at 4:30 PM EST.

Warnings:
Unfortunately, @triplemo has received his third warning, making him the third person eliminated the competition. Sorry to see you go!

NinjaPenguin

Congrats Mariano! Assuming you use the veto (which you almost surely will), I'm gonna have to name a replacement nominee.
If you have the Sundial of Sloth and don't want to be that person, just tell me you do and what it does and I won't nominate you as a replacement nominee. It's that simple!

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Thanks Quaking and NP for the congratulations! It was very hard to get that score.

Of course, I'm using the Power of Veto on me, so @NinjaPenguin you'll have to choose someone else.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 3- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @pikachuuuu101 or @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK , their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote? Do you vote for who is the worst at campaigning and bargaining with you? How about the one who is more likely to have an advantage in the game? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote is just one of many moves you will add to your resume throughout your time in this game. Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. @NinjaPenguin will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. @Nebby Baggington is on his Technical Difficulties week and will not vote. Neither of the two nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Even though pika or Nick will leave on December 21st at 9:00 PM EST, they will still play a part in the game, in more ways than one, and even potentially get a chance at Revenge or Redemption... maybe even next week...

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I'm extending the deadline until 7 AM EST on 12/22, if anyone has anything they want to do until then, then now is the time to do it.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 3- Vote Outcome!

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game). However, this houseguest may still have a chance to influence the game, though only will time will tell if they will...

By a vote of 6-3... @pikachuuuu101
you are eliminated from the game! Sorry Pika! However, feel free to still follow along with the game!

Houseguests, even though this might have been an easy decision, things will only get harder in the future. Also, everyone voted on time this week! Thanks so much guys! Week 3 will be up later today, and with it, yet another advantage will enter play...

Status
Not open for further replies.