Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I only said one thing, she replied, and then she left the room, locking me in it.
She came back for a minute to tell me that I can sleep here, but now that I remember it, at that time her axe wasn't on her anymore and there was something...bloody on her face. Not like the blood of a murderer but like somebody who in an confrontation with them.
Unfortunately, I find this hard to believe with the current information we have. If the door was locked when you went to sleep, then how did a corpse wander in here? I came down to reminisce earlier, but no one else was around, except the hostess. Was anyone in here with NP sleeping or a corpse? Right now, we just need more information. How did the body end up in here? Did a locked room murder really occur, or was the crime scene somewhere else? It's essential that we understand the facts of the case as much as possible before making any judgments.

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
Unfortunately, I find this hard to believe with the current information we have. If the door was locked when you went to sleep, then how did a corpse wander in here?
This place doesn't seem to exactly abide by laws of nature, and neither does the hostess. With that in mind a lot of things could happen.

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
The hostess could have moved the corpse into the room when everyone was asleep, to frame NP. She definitely has all the keys to this place.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
A large man steps forward. You ve seen him fairly calm the last few days. Always kind of collected and cool. But you could always feel a deeper and shaken side to him. His face and his way to dress earned him the name of "the gull". Not much else is none to most house guests so far. But most seem to get along and he was happy to help most of the time.

He beginns to speak:

...I.. I can not believe it. Is this the way we want this thing to go? Do we acutally want to contribute to this heinous game rather than work together to win a way to get out of here eventually? Is this the tipping point? The prospect of power that turns everyone into savages at the possiblity of gaining some power?
This is sick. This game is sick. "She" just wants us to turn on each other. Do the work for her. But we are better than this. We are all here for a reason, i assume. And we need to stand together. We don't know who killed this poor little soul. And maybe it wasnt anyone of us? This place is clearly haunted. We have seen some supernatural stuff. This might aswell be a ploy by the Hostess.
My proposal is that we stand together tall. We decide that none of us killed TE and we play to ALL live this journey as good as we can. We collectivly decide on that there wasn't a murderer among us.
And if there was... decide for yourself whats important. Who do you sacrifice for your own good? This "game" is not about winning. If this continues like this then there will be no winner. Just a person that is drenched in the blood of dozen others. And maybe that person doesnt live either. We don't know.
We don't know. Just don't have this repeat and i personally am willing to forgive.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Or perhaps it was the soul of one of the dead that we have already killed? Like Gekki wanting revenge for TE not using that veto to save him!
This is certainly interesting, but I don't think TE would've been the first player Gekki would have killed, nor do I really think this is something possible for flavor reasons. Think about it: jury members are said to have their spirits permanently trapped here, so using that logic (and the fact it's a distinction at all) you could assume pre-jurors (anyone dead rn) has as a "spirit" or whatever wandered out of the house.
The hostess could have moved the corpse into the room when everyone was asleep, to frame NP. She definitely has all the keys to this place.
I honestly agree with this. I don't think any sort of advantage unlocked this early into the game would've had any bearing on killing anyone, however. Hostess definitely did this, it's just a matter of how really. She's said to be sadistic and bloodthirsty, I cannot think of anyone else who fits that bill right now.
We don't know who killed this poor little soul. And maybe it wasnt anyone of us? This place is clearly haunted. We have seen some supernatural stuff. This might aswell be a ploy by the Hostess.
My proposal is that we stand together tall. We decide that none of us killed TE and we play to ALL live this journey as good as we can. We collectivly decide on that there wasn't a murderer among us.
I wish we could, but we're not exactly armed to take down a ghost that's already dead and can't really be affected by any of us, and a house that she herself was unable to escape when she was alive.

vi if you really like whodunit stuff like this go play mafia

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
vi if you really like whodunit stuff like this go play mafia
Yeah if it wasn't obvious I took a bit of inspiration, but come on, I couldn't pass this one up.

Your time is almost half over! The following players have not yet contributed to discussion, and will be given a warning if they do not become part of conversation before the deadline ends!
@Nyan
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
A reminder as well that as the previous week's Grand Reaper, Hermes will not earn a warning as they are not allowed to participate in this challenge.

Keep it going!

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Yeah, I agree with Lord. GO PLAY MAFIA.
Seriously though, I obviously stabbed TE.
Yeah, no. I think the hostess killed TE.

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
So, it seems we've decided that the hostess was the murderer, correct? Now we just need to decide how. Most likely, the murder happened in another room, and the body was transported to ceremony room during the middle of the night.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
So, it seems we've decided that the hostess was the murderer, correct? Now we just need to decide how. Most likely, the murder happened in another room, and the body was transported to ceremony room during the middle of the night.
I don’t think it’s quite so complicated as that. Yeah, I’m still sticking with what I said that the Hostess was the murderer, but I think that the murder also took place in the Ceremony Room. That was the only place we could go during our end of week actions, and in terms of flavor, it could simply be based on when people were in there. It could make sense that NP and TE were the last two in there. TE probably came in after NP was already asleep, and the Hostess just killed him using the Axe of Despair.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I don’t think it’s quite so complicated as that. Yeah, I’m still sticking with what I said that the Hostess was the murderer, but I think that the murder also took place in the Ceremony Room. That was the only place we could go during our end of week actions, and in terms of flavor, it could simply be based on when people were in there. It could make sense that NP and TE were the last two in there. TE probably came in after NP was already asleep, and the Hostess just killed him using the Axe of Despair.
I'm gonna agree with this above anything tbh. There's no other good explanation for why plenty of us entered the ceremony room but never noted anyone else's presence but the Hostess's. TE was probably killed later in the night and NP was locked in earlier (falling asleep before more people drifted in and the Hostess returned), so yeah, I'm seconding this.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
TE probably came in after NP was already asleep, and the Hostess just killed him using the Axe of Despair.
I don't really agree with this. Something is definitely going on here. If TE was killed with just the Axe of Despair, then why was it found in his foot? Is that not an odd place to attack and kill someone?

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
And the next problem lies therein. If the Hostess really was the murderer, why did she go out of her way to use the glaive, when she could have just used the Axe of Despair? It definitely could be used to kill. Ultimately, however, I do have to concede that it's unlikely that NP was involved in the murder itself.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
If the hostess wanted to kill us all she could do it quickly, without all these shenanigans.
This entire little game she's running is controlled by her. Don't ever forget that she sees this as a game.

She can set up these shenanigans and will because she wants us to turn on us. She wants us to become hostile. What she wants is to watch us descend into packs and try to kill each other without the "need to" factor, instead replacing that with the "want to" motive. We've all seen just how sadistic and cruel she is, why would this surprise any of you? This is exactly what she wants. Sometimes people like to savor their meals instead of scarfing them all down at once.

Nyan

She/They
Nyan steps forward

Uh... i'm not exactly sure how to respond to this. The placement of the Axe is... unusual, to say the least. Perhaps TE attempted to run away, got axed in the foot, and stabbed in the stomach. The culprit, i'm not so sure about. I, personally, believe that it was Gekki's spirit due to the whole doll stabbing fiasco, but even that has it's flaws. I've heard you guys make the claim that it was the hostess, but I don't exactly see what could have led her to make that decision, besides... well, bloodlust.

Put it simply: I'm unsure

Blakers

And the next problem lies therein. If the Hostess really was the murderer, why did she go out of her way to use the glaive, when she could have just used the Axe of Despair? It definitely could be used to kill. Ultimately, however, I do have to concede that it's unlikely that NP was involved in the murder itself.
Lorde made the point that the Hostess views this as a game. So considering that we know she has access to other weapons, it’s entirely possible that she just felt like using another, while using the Axe in the foot to instill fear and remind us all that we’re all her little toys.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
This is your reminder that there are only 12 hours remaining for this competition! This is your time to send out your closing thoughts, who you agree or disagree with, or potentially push for a deadline extension!

A quick note, liking the posts of others will help their scoring, and is one of the best ways to support your allies. Do that now if you haven't!

If enough of the house requests a deadline extension, I'll make it happen.

Blakers

For those of you who don’t really like the theory that the Hostess is responsible, I may have figured out another possibility.
Remember not to long ago it was announced 2 us were given weapons as an advantage. So I do think that someone here killed TE and someone else is walking around with a hidden weapon
This is a fair point. However, we don’t know who these people are, and nobody would confess to having one. However, it is public knowledge that Hermes does have a weapon from the Week 3 HOH. Before you ask, proof is below.
Weapons. Two of you have weapons, and I like that. It's always nice to have... an advantage... isn't it? You know what I think would be fun? Get someone with an advantage to play for you! In fact... do well in this competition and I'll have more than just the title of Reaper to give to you this week."
It wouldn’t be a stretch to guess that Hermes’ weapon was the one used to kill TE. Why TE? Because TE chose not to use the veto. Hermes could’ve wanted to target somebody else that week who wasn’t initially nominated, and this could be his way of getting back at TE.
As for NP being the one on the floor, something that should be considered is that NP was the person that Hermes placed his faith in throughout Week 3. I’m not sure if this is another hint left by the Hostess, or if NP was possessed and was the one that actually killed TE, but both of those imply that Hermes is responsible. And Hermes can’t even throw in his input in helping solve this. I know that he was the last HOH, but maybe he already knows the answer, and maybe that’s why he can’t contribute in the flavor.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
For those of you who don’t really like the theory that the Hostess is responsible, I may have figured out another possibility.

This is a fair point. However, we don’t know who these people are, and nobody would confess to having one. However, it is public knowledge that Hermes does have a weapon from the Week 3 HOH. Before you ask, proof is below.

It wouldn’t be a stretch to guess that Hermes’ weapon was the one used to kill TE. Why TE? Because TE chose not to use the veto. Hermes could’ve wanted to target somebody else that week who wasn’t initially nominated, and this could be his way of getting back at TE.
As for NP being the one on the floor, something that should be considered is that NP was the person that Hermes placed his faith in throughout Week 3. I’m not sure if this is another hint left by the Hostess, or if NP was possessed and was the one that actually killed TE, but both of those imply that Hermes is responsible. And Hermes can’t even throw in his input in helping solve this. I know that he was the last HOH, but maybe he already knows the answer, and maybe that’s why he can’t contribute in the flavor.
While it's possible that Hermes is the killer, I'm going to disagree with you. I don't think that it would make much sense for the hostess to give out a weapon to the HOH which gives them the power to kill another houseguest after their HOH. It would be absurd when looking at game balance, especially when others have already pointed out that someone dying out of nowhere was pretty unfair. If Hermes wanted someone dead, he could remove them from the game without anyone interferring, right after his HOH week, where he had the power. It's probably one of the two prior weapons that we need to look for and learn about ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.