Pikachu Funko Pop! Releasing in July

I suppose the one silver lining is that it shouldn't be hard to dab on some white shinespots on the eyes yourself with some paint.
The losers that collect these leave them in the box. Hell they buy hard shell cases to put them in, like top loaders. Lol. My LCS has transitioned to having more of these things than they do cards. They’re a plague.

The losers that collect these leave them in the box. Hell they buy hard shell cases to put them in, like top loaders. Lol. My LCS has transitioned to having more of these things than they do cards. They’re a plague.
They're less of a plague and more of a necessary evil for LCSs these days. Comic sales have gone down across the board (largely due to digitals sales, bad storylines/writing becoming more common in the media, and incredibly unfair business practices regarding orders put forth by Marvel and DC) and while TCGs can be a moneymaker for LCSs they're still not that big compared to what comics used to bring in.

Aww, it’s so-
AAAAAAAH!
-Blockbuster movie Return of the Possessed Pikachu.

Are they gonna make a Goomy one of these? It doesn’t have any pupils to begin with, so it’s still adorable.
the most likely chance of that happening would be if they kept going for more than 1 series. they might do some for each generation ya never know

Back