• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Passimian/Mew deck (No shaymin)

Sonkyhaner

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. ive been intrieged by the passimian deck for a while. and been trying my best to work him out. and i think that i have found a working cheap decklist. (not all by myself but that does not matter).
there is no shaymin or any other draw support other than 4 sycamore and 1 n. however. the 4 count of trainers mail and 4 bikes make up for that in that you can dig really well. tauros is there to give an option to attack with. he is a solid wall aswell with 180 hp. and given that most of the meta is 2 hit. tauros will do good.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 9

* 1 Tauros-GX SM 100
* 4 Passimian SM 73
* 4 Mew FAC 29

##Trainer Cards - 47

* 4 Bursting Balloon BKP 97
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Town Map BKT 150
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 3 Faded Town AOR 73
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 4 Nest Ball SM 123
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 2 Teammates PRC 141
* 3 Revive EVO 85
* 2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 1 N FAC 105
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104
* 1 Professor Kukui SM 128

##Energy - 4

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Wockomtosh

Aspiring Trainer
I run only 3 mew and never really have a problem getting them, I'm not sure you need 4 other than the benefit of starting with it.

swan

aspiring memer
faded town? Why? If you are going to play this deck, play 0 or 2 ranger, don't play 1. An engine I always toyed with when playing talon/dact was a 1-1 milotic line which works really well with teammates/puzzles/pokemon catcher style decks. Also Oranguru is a neat option for preventing hand locks e.g. tsareena or delinquent. Does its best work in non-evolution decks like this one.

Sonkyhaner

Aspiring Trainer
i can see the advantage of having only 3 mews. but honestly 4 is not a lieability and therefore its not bad to have it. faded town is there temporarily. thinking of changing it, but honestly. what other stadium would help here? there is none that i can think of. its just a stadium that helps you in mega matchups. i can see the oranguru and i believe that he is good. yes. but he takes up a space on the board in which there is small amount of. thats why i am leaving him out. and i do not see the need for 2 ranger. why. 1 ranger so that you can have it if you need it. (Mostly just jolteon).

swan

aspiring memer
Well, 1 ranger under plume proves to be very difficult to find. Run 0 if you barely face jolteon/tina. Generally I don't see any decks running more than 1 jolteon-EX, with so many evolved GXs running about, unless its plume. Since you run puzzles, using escape rope is reliable as an out to jolteon, aswell as being a much needed switch card to get full value t1 by removing passimian from the active. (1 float stone isn't going to cut it for that roll). Consider enhanced hammer + flare grunt a as giratina counter combo. Try running 1-3 catchers though, players don't often like to test it but it does work in this type of deck. Also wobb (would probably need 2 float stone) counters vileplume so probably best to disregard the point about 2 rangers.

Sonkyhaner

Aspiring Trainer
simple counter for plume.. lysandre. i feel that knocking it out is better than tecking another supporter in a deck like this which has no other draw support other than supporters. hammer is a card i used before. found tauros to be better than hammer. but if i need it its an easy fit

J

Juliacoolo

I would consider stronger options for subsidiary attackers. If you get a Passimian or two prized early, you need to have something else to get those prizes. Dragonite EX can help, while also getting two Passimian from your discard pile. I might make room for more fighting belts and some Skyla, as you often need the extra durability and damage, especially for OHKOing benched Shaymins. Lastly, if you're going to run Tauros, (Possibly consider a second one) include a Ninja boy so you can easily pivot from a damaged Passimian into a ready-to-go Tauros.

swan

aspiring memer
I might make room for more fighting belts and some Skyla, as you often need the extra durability and damage, especially for OHKOing benched Shaymins. Lastly, if you're going to run Tauros, (Possibly consider a second one) include a Ninja boy so you can easily pivot from a damaged Passimian into a ready-to-go Tauros.
1) Its a 1 prize deck, it doesn't need durability; durability is just a neat way to gain a prize trade advantage against certain decks, hence every extra fury belt after the first 1-2 is worth exponentially less. Also the value of fury belt is near 0 on mew, the premier attacker. (time your belt well and you won't have to worry about whiffing shay ko's)

2) Tauros has no reason to be run at 2 in this type of deck. (I get it, you can in decidueye variants) Tauros is another card designed to gain a prize trade advantage, so the 2nd copy is near worthless without the GX attack. (if 1 is prized in the last couple of prizes or both 2 passimian and your only tauros early game, your luck is too poor to play game, sorry) Also, its nice in theory, but if your passimian does end up with damage on it, either you're playing against alakazam/bats or your opponent whiffed the ko, which would mean that you're winning as you are playing a 1prizedeck.

3) Note with these examples, when I say the worth falls, I mean the extra copies become more of win-more type cards that aren't actually that useful unless you have some stranger desire to start a lot of games with prize penalties.

simple counter for plume.. lysandre. i feel that knocking it out is better than tecking another supporter in a dec
I believe I suggested you tech wobb. Then you can switch ranger for the more useful and less clunky escape rope. Also, how are you setting up (you have to at least draw dce and said lysandre even if you setup the bench before plume came out) to knockout anything under plume? Lurantis plume will blow over the list in OP.
Also, could you explain the burst balloons to me?

ToxicGirl

Aspiring Trainer
Why faded town? I know there are some amazing mega decks being used right now, but I personally would use Sky Field instead. Sky Field allows more space to set up. To attack with 130 with this deck, 4 Passimian are on the bench and mew attacks. Okay, but that leaves only one free space to prepare more firepower and if your opponent is already set up to kill your mews over and over you need space on the bench to recover by setting up Tauros GX or Mew. Also, I feel Town Map could easily be replaced with Rotom Dex if your Passimians get prized.

Wockomtosh

Aspiring Trainer
Sky field usually isn't necessary, you only need 4 Passimian and 2 mew, so it's just enough space. I don't run Tauros I guess, but still I've rarely needed it, I actually run parallel city so that they can't play their own.

BattleDragon

Aspiring Trainer
Having a constant flow of Bursting Balloon is extremely beneficial. I suggest 1 Eco Arm simply because of how necessary Bursting Balloon is for Passimian.

Also, the new Rotom Dex is extremely helpful to get those prized Passimian after you've already checked your deck once.

2 AO Unowns help make single Puzzle of Times and Revives far better. Also, revive is worse than the new Pokemon Stretcher.

3 Mew is enough without a doubt.