Pass the Water-OU Semi Stall

Equinox

Stallwart Player
It came from the simplicity of coming up with my own Stall DNite, and trying to fit it on a team. Ecstatic, now I came up with this Status Semi-Stall team that loves to hate the foe's team, casting up Toxic Spikes and stalling as the foe suffers, or if resisted, Paralysis will take care of the problem.

The team up close:
Shandera Front.gif
593.png
553.png
113_chansey_1_f.png
205.png
149.png

Up Close:

Shandera@Timid nature with Shadow Tag and Choice Scarf
Evs: 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Sp. Def
Shandera Front.gif

Moves:
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Fighting
~ Overheat
~ Energy Ball

Shandera-I love using this as a lead due to the ability to kill other leads before they can get SR up, screwing up the foe's intentions. However, hould Shandera fall, Rapid Spin can take care of the problems that would plague this team. Other then that, Shandera can act as late game clean up should something go wrong. Overheat is usually the move of choice since, adding in Shandera's large Special Attack and STAB, and not to mention Overheat's amazing 140 Power, well that will punch holes into the foe. HP Fighting is for Dark Types, Shadow Ball for fellow Ghost types, and Energy Ball for Water, Rock, etc. types that would resist everything else.

Burungeru@Calm nature with Water Absorb and Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Sp. Def
593.png

Moves:
~ Boil Over
~ Ice Beam
~ Recover
~ Shadow Ball

Burungeru-I like this as Buru acts as a Utility Counter and bulky shield in one, while being able to spread burn chances while she can also maintain keeping her health up. Should there be a hinderance to her, she can swap to either Forretress should there (lol) be a physical threat, or any other threat, can swap to Chansey to take the hit. Either way, Burungeru is a powerful and reliable wall that can be a force to reckon with, being able to have a possibility at burning physical sweepers that resist or take down Toxic Spikes.

Waruvial@Jolly nature with Overconfidence and Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
553.png

Moves:
~ Crunch
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Pursuit

Waruvial-Should Shandera fall Waruvial can take his place, while being able to get kills and boost his Atk, making him all the more dangerous, able to stack on KOs with the added bonus of Status conditions-should the opponent be burnt, poisoned, or paralyzed. Pursuit is quite useful for opposing Pokemon attempting to flee the battlefield, Crunch is Stab and takes care of anything resisting Earthquake, same with Stone Edge but lower accuracy is running a risk.

Chansey@Bold Nature with Natural Cure and Evolution Stone
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp. Def
113_chansey_1_f.png

Moves:
~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Toxic
~ Seismic Toss

Chansey-She is the new Blissey in my opinion and takes attacks way better then Blissey ever could, and can help shield Burungeru's weakness. She also acts as support being able to pass 352 HP Wishes to her team mates, a nice addition to help any team mate low on health. Her only downfall are subbing ghosts (Shandera, etc.), but Chansey can always be taken back for a more suitable counter.

Forretress@Relaxed nature with Sturdy and Leftovers
EVs: 148 HP / 108 Attack / 252 Def
205.png

Moves:
~ Rapid Spin
~ Toxic Spikes
~ Gyro Ball
~ Earthquake

Forretress-He covers the only few flaws Chansey and Burungeru can't cover all to well-physical attacks. Forry is also my Rapid Spinner and is a good asset to the team because he brings with it Toxic Spikes, which in the long run will help the MPV of the team-Dragonite. The only problem Forretress has is his lower speed and some threats from Earthquake, the Lat@s' etc. With that, Forretress brings to the table as a somewhat "Status Absorber" in the place of Chansey, well excluding Burn anyways, due to resistance to Toxic, and Thunder Wave only improving Gyro Ball's damage.

Dragonite@Calm Nature with Multi-Scale and Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 52 Atk / 252 Def / 148 Sp. Def
149.png

Moves:
~ Dragon Claw
~ Roost
~ Substitute
~ Thunder Wave

Dragonite-The All-Star of the team who can take on a lot of threats with ease and chip away at the foe's health, and can help the team from total disaster save from Garchomp, (Immune to Thunder Wave). His EVs might seem random, but that was the best way I could piece it together, and he actually is pretty bulky in my opinion, having 300 Sp. Defense and 289 Defense, while retaining a 317 Attack stat is quite respectable, and with his ability, damage from battle is halved, making this Dragonite hard to kill, so the first turn he comes out, use Thunder Wave to cripple the foe, then after Sub and Roost to help shrug off damage while being able to be offensive back via Dragon Claw.

~Fin~

I will approve this, but under one condition. You need to make all of the descriptions longer. This doesn't follow the guidelines that are stickied in this forum. I will give you a day or two, but this will be locked if it's not changed by then. The RMT must follow the guidelines in the sticky.

*Approved*

Back