Palkia Medal ( I think)

Palantrooper

Look at me!!
Does anyone know what this card does?
w-event_taisen_card04.jpg

If i remember correctly:

It lets you look at your prizes and take one Pokemon and exchange it for another card in you hand.

Daroach said:
If I remember correctly:

It lets you look at your prizes and take one Pokemon and exchange it for another card in you hand.

That's a bit crappy...

But that art is soooooo good.

Daroach said:
If I remember correctly:

If that's true, same thing as Noctowl (DP)

Krucifier said:
Daroach said:
If I remember correctly:

That's a bit crappy...

But that art is soooooo good.

Not if youve got a prized card that you seriously need...

Happens all the time :(

It's name is Lustrous Orb, like the Palkia hold item in the game. On the DS it boosts dragon and water moves... but I think the card is different.

So, will we be getting Dialga's hold item? I personaly think that there should be a lot more tools, such as the <insert type here> boost items. ex:
Mystic Water
If the pokemon Mystic Water is attached to attacks, the attack does 10 more damage.

TCC Co-Founder said:
So, will we be getting Dialga's hold item? I personaly think that there should be a lot more tools, such as the <insert type here> boost items. ex:
Mystic Water
If the pokemon Mystic Water is attached to attacks, the attack does 10 more damage.

That's what Strength Charm is for. ;P.

why don`t they make admant orb attach to a steel type on your side of the field their attacks do 20 more discard after you attack with this pokemon

According to the katakana, it's called "Mysterious Pearl." Of course, perhaps that's what the Lustrous Orb is called in the Japanese version of D/P.

Considering how terribly unlucky I am that crucial cards seem to always end up all in my Prizes, I could definitely use this, especially since this isn't a Supporter. Then again, if I use this card, it'd probably end up in the Prizes too.

as far as i know, the name of the card in english is "Mysterious Pearl" and in japanese it would be called "Palkia Medal"
the effect of the card is the one that Daroach said.
There is a "Dialga version" of this card but is less known than this one.
if anyone wants the picture pm me cause i dont know how to up it here..xD

sorry for any grammar mistakes anyway

The katakana reads "Mysterious Pearl" (or "misuteriasu paaru"). That's the Japanese name of the card.

Back