So, the 8 GXs we are getting from Forbidden Light are:

Ultra Necrozma
Naganadel
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Greninja
Lucario

And our 8th GX whom although hasn't been officially announced, my money would be on Raikou GX, which is releasing on April 6th as a promo. We should see full art and rainbow rare versions of Raikou in Forbidden Light.

Last edited:
I don't think Raikou could happen. Non-RA reprints have always been in the "+" sets. (Bulu and Lycanroc (Midday) were in 2+, the Kalos starters were in 1+ and the UBs were in 4+) Since we know Raikou didn't get RR/FA in 5+, we probably won't be getting him here. If I had to guess what it was I'd say something along the lines of Talonflame

As much as I would love a Talonflame GX, I think the 8th GX is a FA/RR reprint of something, as we got 2 in BUS and 4 in ULP, so it would make sense to get 2 in FBL instead of just 1. Then again, this is TPCi we're talking about.

If I had to guess, it will probably be the full art (and RR) Lucario GX from SM5+ (and it was sort of important in Kalos because of Korrina & was your first Mega Evolution in-game)
Although, it may also be Chesnaught GX because none of its line have been revealed or leaked yet, and this IS a Kalos set.

If I had to guess, it will probably be the full art (and RR) Lucario GX from SM5+ (and it was sort of important in Kalos because of Korrina & was your first Mega Evolution in-game)
Although, it may also be Chesnaught GX because none of its line have been revealed or leaked yet, and this IS a Kalos set.
Lucario is already confirmed for the set, we know 7 we just don't know 1. Also the Chespin line isn't actually in Forbidden Light for some reason, and since Delphox didn't get a GX, Chesnaught shouldn't be getting one either.

Lucario is already confirmed for the set, we know 7 we just don't know 1. Also the Chespin line isn't actually in Forbidden Light for some reason, and since Delphox didn't get a GX, Chesnaught shouldn't be getting one either.
oops didn't read that lucario was already confirmed lol, oops
That's a fair point.
My predictions for the most part are Goodra and Talonflame.

Back