Other TCGs

The only TCG I'm playing is Pokémon.

But I did play Magic some time ago. I still use the cards to make decks, but don't really play with them anymore. And they are handy when I need a name for yet another Rollercoaster in RCT. =D

I also know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh.

i played magic cards but quit... i sold all my cards 4 P10000 [our currency = Pesos = P] nd i started 2 play Pokemon... i played when the base set was released but eventually quit :D now i came back and started owning again :D

I play pokémon, Yu-gi-oh, DBZ, duel masters, (magic)

I like pokémon the most cause you can think forward, with the others you can have a perfect strategy and suddenly, a cards that kill all your monsters. Also, pokémon has only one attacker, which leaves room for strategy

I remember that I've bought .Hack TCG deck 2 years ago... I just found it today :p
(I was playing this game with my friend at that time, now not anymore... he's concentrate to buy YuGiOh only while I myself with Pokemon)
and my friends gave me her Harry Potter TCG deck last year... I just found it :p

I don't think so...she gave me before she went to China... for a farewell gift :) (well becoz she knows that I always keep my cards in good condition XDDD)

Well, I didn't play it, just collect it... I like to collect things... and, she gave me for free, why not? I'll keep it in good condition like I promised to her...

I play Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh and before they died I played Shaman King and Dragon Ball Z but Shaman King was dead before it became a game

I play DBZ/GT,MTG,Pokémon & Duel Masters
I might start up on One Peice (when I get a starter deck) & Naruto when it comes out to Australia...

Also I play YGO!
I have 4 dacks in all
They are: Dark Paladin,Exoida, Machine (with V-Z Dragon Catapult Cannon..) & E.Hero's.

Back