Finished One Night Werewolf: Rebooted - Game Over - Congratulations to the Winner(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
@quakingpunch73 This is a great time to reveal your results. They ought to help us find which of the two people claiming SV were really Mystic.
I'm not sure why there would be any reason to claim Sleepy Wolf besides actually being one, but maybe you can help us understand it?

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
@quakingpunch73 This is a great time to reveal your results. They ought to help us find which of the two people claiming SV were really Mystic.
I'm not sure why there would be any reason to claim Sleepy Wolf besides actually being one, but maybe you can help us understand it?
You learn that the following players viewed or moved roles during the Night: Gekki, Jade, Megapod, TeamAqua/NinjaPenguin, triplemo, PMJ.
Unfortunately, my results only had 6 people when there were 7 roles capable of showing up. Every single one of them has had their claim check out so far. There isn't a Mystic WW in the game. Somehow, the SW must have guessed that they were on their role after a lot of people claimed? I'm not sure. Does your result from earlier shed some light on the issue?

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Nah it's Sentinel.

I still don't get the Robin/Sim contradiction if that's true though. Why is that happening?
sim had no reason to lie or counterclaim Robin at that point if he was a wolf, so he's likely town. Robin likely lied to cover himself if he got wolf from Drunk, but was shortly counterclaimed. scattered lied because he realized he could be the wolf, and had to pin the blame on someone else, which would be simsands. I'm going say that scattered is the likely wolf in this scenario, but what does everyone else think?

END DAY

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
Nah it's Sentinel.

I still don't get the Robin/Sim contradiction if that's true though. Why is that happening?

Based on Robin's earlier response, it sounds like he wasn't aware of the roles shifting. It makes sense that he would claim SV if he thought he was a wolf.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
There is just over 1 hour remaining before the thread closes and the voting stage begins!

NinjaPenguin

sim had no reason to lie or counterclaim Robin at that point if he was a wolf, so he's likely town. Robin likely lied to cover himself if he got wolf from Drunk, but was shortly counterclaimed. scattered lied because he realized he could be the wolf, and had to pin the blame on someone else, which would be simsands. I'm going say that scattered is the likely wolf in this scenario, but what does everyone else think?

END DAY
Scattered we know is wolf. What are you trying to say?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Day End and Voting Stage Begin!
This stage lasts for 48 hours from the timestamp of this post.​

During this phase:
- Players may PM me votes. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched (and killed). If the majority is tied, then all players with the most votes die.
- Not voting results in your vote being placed on yourself.
- No lynch is NOT a valid vote. None of the players are currently Werewolves, then the only way the town can win is by everyone abstaining, or by everyone being in a tie.
- Players may NOT post in the game thread or use actions.
- If both a Werewolf and a Townie die by the lynch, then the Town wins because they have achieved their main goal.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
And the results are...
One-by-one, the members of the town submitted their votes. One of their number had claimed to be a wolf, believing they no longer were. The question remained: had their gambit paid off?

With 6 out of 10 votes...
scattered mind was lynched.

They were the...
Simple Villager (There are any number of these in the game)
Town
You are a Simple Villager. You are- wait, SIMPLE!? Why do they keep calling you that? You help this town's economy just as much anyone else in this town, heck probably more than half of the other schmucks in this town. Why does everyone keep putting you down by calling you simple? Who cares about these Werewolves? These jerk-faces need to learn a lesson about calling you SIMPLE!

You have no special abilities. In fact, you help the Werewolves in this game by giving them an easy thing to claim... Maybe they're right about you being simple...

Win Condition: Lynch at least 1 Werewolf.

That means the winner(s) are...!
simsands, the Sleepy Wolf! Congrats simsands!

Thanks everyone for playing, and I'll see you all in Mafia 50! For those interested, you can find the spreadsheet right here (including actions, original and final roles, and votes).

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
>everyone lynch simsands, he is scum now because all the roles were moved up
>everyone votes for the former wolf instead and we lose because of it
>mfw
1489911690928.png

simsands

In no circumstance should I have won this game. I was so close to immediately giving up, telling you to just lynch me. I had literately only one chance at winning, and that was to counterclaim whatever Robin had claimed and pray that Robin wouldn't argue against me. It also only worked because I was the second to last to claim, and scattered was the last. Had the claims happened in any other order, I was screwed.

I want to give my complaints about the setup: I really think the role Village Idiot is complete BS. As long as the VI is able to use his ability, the Wolves should never win. Adding the role to the setup is pretty much the same as giving an autowin to the town.

Anyway, I had fun, good game!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I want to give my complaints about the setup: I really think the role Village Idiot is complete BS. As long as the VI is able to use his ability, the Wolves should never win. Adding the role to the setup is pretty much the same as giving an autowin to the town.

I noticed this about a day after I sent out the roles and was like, "Well, that was a mistake!" Never would be including that in a setup again. Gekki nearly didn't use it I believe (since he didn't quite understand what the role was about), and then people didn't claim particularly quickly in the end. I'd say you deserve the win though, since you managed to keep everything on the low. ;)

NinjaPenguin

So I voted scattered because of the fact that I thought sim lying about being SV would make him originally Mystic and therefore I would then be a wolf. If he was just Prince, I thought he could claim having been Mystic and get me voted out, which him not doing made me think he was a good guy.
Of course, that logic didn't work out in the end. Ah well. Great job as always sim.

simsands

So I voted scattered because of the fact that I thought sim lying about being SV would make him originally Mystic and therefore I would then be a wolf. If he was just Prince, I thought he could claim having been Mystic and get me voted out, which him not doing made me think he was a good guy.
Of course, that logic didn't work out in the end. Ah well. Great job as always sim.

The problem with me being Prince was that you now had turned into the Prince. If I claimed wolf and tried to get you lynched, you would've just survived, with me being the next one in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.