Finished One Night Werewolf: Rebooted - Game Over - Congratulations to the Winner(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Obiously I wasn't serious either.

Why do you feel the need to say that you're not going to lie? I've definitely seen that sentence used by scum before. Already throwing accusations around, this also reeks of inexperienced scum.
Well, you seemed serious to me. I always throw accusations around like this, I'm trying to get the game going.

And I'm not inexperienced, I've been scum 5 times in forum mafia and countless times on ToS and Discord, sonny.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Well, you seemed serious to me. I always throw accusations around like this, I'm trying to get the game going.

And I'm not inexperienced, I've been scum 5 times in forum mafia and countless times on ToS and Discord, sonny.
And I honestly don't know why I said not gonna lie, I just did. :p

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
I see, so you massclaim early in this game?

Assuming the Sentinel's effect is public knowledge, like the role description says, I believe I know where the Lonely Wolf has moved.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sentinel either didn't target or was unused; I'm betting on the latter.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The only people who can possibly be scum in this setup are NP, simsands, scattered mind, and Robin Aisaga. Everyone else is confirmed town.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Not sure how we're supposed to narrow down the scum from here. Prince and Simple Villager are the only town roles left.

Simple Villager claim should definitely be lynched alongside anyone else we deem is worth it.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Actually, Robin's role is now whatever triplemo drunked into. With only three unused roles and two of them being town, I'm playing the odds that Robin is town. So tentatively cross him of the list.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I see, so you massclaim early in this game?

Assuming the Sentinel's effect is public knowledge, like the role description says, I believe I know where the Lonely Wolf has moved.
Yes, putting in a claim is how the PoE gets narrowed so quickly.

I know another unused role, but Quaking asking me to tell him it reads quite badly. He knows I'm not giving scum room to lie by doing so.

simsands

Yes, putting in a claim is how the PoE gets narrowed so quickly.

I know another unused role, but Quaking asking me to tell him it reads quite badly. He knows I'm not giving scum room to lie by doing so.

The role quaking has turned into is confirmed town though. And no one's counterclaiming his claim.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
NP, there's no scum in a traditional sense in this game. The scum right now currently do not know who they are. You claiming the other unused role helps us place another piece of the puzzle in. The same goes to everyone else, even the people who rolled wolves initially. Your win condition is now that of town's most likely. No one has a reason to lie in this game.

NinjaPenguin

NP, there's no scum in a traditional sense in this game. The scum right now currently do not know who they are. You claiming the other unused role helps us place another piece of the puzzle in. The same goes to everyone else, even the people who rolled wolves initially. Your win condition is now that of town's most likely. No one has a reason to lie in this game.
I'm explicitly leaving it open because I should have confirmed I have my ability well enough with my claim Insomniac was an unused role. Now it's my job to force the eventual counterclaim, since a fake claim can guaranteed out someone with me knowing another one.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
I'm explicitly leaving it open because I should have confirmed I have my ability well enough with my claim Insomniac was an unused role. Now it's my job to force the eventual counterclaim, since a fake claim can guaranteed out someone with me knowing another one.
And why would someone fake claim?

NinjaPenguin

And why would someone fake claim?
There's tons of reasons for people to fakeclaim if they think they've rotated into a wolf slot. I can't really elaborate because it would info slip some roles I didn't scan most probably.
What advantage is there in currently revealing my info?

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
There's tons of reasons for people to fakeclaim if they think they've rotated into a wolf slot. I can't really elaborate because it would info slip some roles I didn't scan most probably.
What advantage is there in currently revealing my info?
It eliminates a role from the pool and should reveal the three roles out of play. Knowing all 3 roles tells us all roles in the game, and can reveal the chances of Robin being a wolf as well. Why would someone currently think they rotated into the wolf slot?

NinjaPenguin

It eliminates a role from the pool and should reveal the three roles out of play. Knowing all 3 roles tells us all roles in the game, and can reveal the chances of Robin being a wolf as well. Why would someone currently think they rotated into the wolf slot?
How would it reveal all of them? Only my one is revealed I think.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I can also confirm Insomniac was also out of play. Sentinel wasn't used and has the highest priority in the game, so that one is also unused. The only one we don't know is the third one.

If NP hasn't rung any alarm bells about Robin claiming SV, then that leads me to believe he's telling the truth (unless the other role NP knows is unused is Sentinel).

@simsands @scattered mind both of you need to claim. The scum is one or both of you.

simsands

Meh, I was trying to get a reaction, but alright.

I am the Simple Villager. This means that Robin was lying. Since quaking hasn't already called him out on it, that means that he most likely was the Silent Wolf.

In other words, scattered is now the wolf, after the role shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.