Finished One Night Werewolf: Rebooted - Game Over - Congratulations to the Winner(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 16.5 hours remains from the timestamp of this post for you to get your actions in! I'm still missing some, so don't forget. If you don't want to use your action, please let me know also. ^.^

Someone concentrates hard during the Night. They reveal that triplemo was the Insomniac, at the time that the action was used.

Insomniac
Town
You are the Insomniac. As if sleeping wasn't hard enough for you, now everyone's going around doing all these night actions! Can't anyone get some peace and quiet in this town?! At least you'll be awake if any intruders come to your house.

Passive Effect: At the end of the night phase, you will know if your role has been changed by another player's night action.

Win Condition: Lynch at least 1 Werewolf.

Day Begin!
Discussion may now commence!

This day will end in 5 days, or on the 20th of March, Midnight GMT.
Check out this countdown timer for the deadline in your timezone.
Just a remainder of some of the mechanics:
- Your role may have changed during the night (including your win condition) and you don't know about it.
--- If a player switched your role with their night action, you will still receive results for or use the action of the role that you originally had.
- You may vote during this Day, although there is a second phase specifically for voting that will commence after the deadline has passed. Voting is done in private by PMing me.

Last edited:
Hello all. I think NP is scum. Penguins eat fish, fish are fishy, and fishy is bad.

I can't actually cast an RVS vote outside of doing it in a DM which is pointless, but I might as well post this to try and get conversation started. :p

Hello all. I think NP is scum. Penguins eat fish, fish are fishy, and fishy is bad.

I can't actually cast an RVS vote outside of doing it in a DM which is pointless, but I might as well post this to try and get conversation started. :p
Please claim. This is to everybody.
I am the Seer. I know unused roles. One I got was Insomniac. So I'm pretty sure I can confirm witch did something with triplemo.

Decided I should quick post something before going to bed. I'm Revealer. Obviously I targeted Triplemo. Hopefully there will be more to read in the morning, but right now sleep.

Please claim. This is to everybody.
I am the Seer. I know unused roles. One I got was Insomniac. So I'm pretty sure I can confirm witch did something with triplemo.
I am Village Idiot. I sent Up tonight so, expect role changes

Oh boy.

Anyways, I was initially thinking this for an action plan: when we’ve got a few good candidates to lynch, we agree to organize our votes so that we tie on those candidates. But I worry that would backfire because then the wolves could voice agreement to the plan, then just pile votes onto an innocent candidate and beat us.

Right now, I would say that jade, triplemo, PMJ, Penguin, and myself all are safe bets as townies just based on the claims, barring any role changes that might have affected us.

Oh boy.

Anyways, I was initially thinking this for an action plan: when we’ve got a few good candidates to lynch, we agree to organize our votes so that we tie on those candidates. But I worry that would backfire because then the wolves could voice agreement to the plan, then just pile votes onto an innocent candidate and beat us.

Right now, I would say that jade, triplemo, PMJ, Penguin, and myself all are safe bets as townies just based on the claims, barring any role changes that might have affected us.
After I hear from the other person/people who had roles that moved any other roles, I'll organize the list in the front to see whose role everyone ended up with. That way, we have a much more even playing field.

I viewed Insomniac and switched it with myself. Then Gekki shifted the roles up so 3mo got Insomniac. This proves no one swapped my role.

I'm the simple villager

And I think simple reasoning and logic is going to get us killed, so let's just kill NinjaPenguin because he's fishy and I want revenge, sort of.

And I think simple reasoning and logic is going to get us killed, so let's just kill NinjaPenguin because he's fishy and I want revenge, sort of.
I was kidding about the fishiness. This reeks of inexperienced scum, not gonna lie.

Obiously I wasn't serious either.

Why do you feel the need to say that you're not going to lie? I've definitely seen that sentence used by scum before. Already throwing accusations around, this also reeks of inexperienced scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back