"October Sky Sockhop" Coming up at my school! What should I do?!?! (need a girl)

King Deoxazard

Go...! Wait what is that?! A LegoBall?!
There's going to be a "Sockhop" at my school (during school) and it MUST be attended. I like some girls at my school, but I dont know how to ask one, especially how to ask one looking like a guy FROM THE 50'S!!!!!! were sopposed to dresse as a character from October Sky (really good book) or dress as a person from the 50's >:p...

I didn't want to look like a fool without a date and/or person to dance with. And I didn't want to just hang around with my weirdo friends (weird in a good way to boys, but bad to girls) Please help (could probably use some proffesional girl advice)

Hmmmm. If you have a friend that's a girl you should ask her date's aren't always for those romanticly involved. Also you should be more outgoing and try to make some more friends or start a conversation (Goodness knows it worked for me) And even if you don't find a date in time know this, there's someone out there for you (I know it sounds corny but it's true) Also just say it as soon as you can don't be shy about it.

Disclaimer: These tips have been tested by marinepika and have succedeed, however results may vary, please do not sue marinepika if things go horribly wrong.

Dude, let's put it this way.

Either:

A. Ask a girl to go with you OR

B. Go stag (alone) and ask some cute/hot girl to dance. She rejets move onto the next one!

secretsof2113 said:
Try going as the Fonze. That'll work!

fonzie.jpg

yeah, that'll get the girls all over ya ;)

Back