Activity Noland's Challenge - Winner is double o squirtle!

Professor Palutena

The Queen
o0ureu.jpg

Spr_E_Noland.png

Anyone remember the Battle Factory from Pokemon Emerald? The place in the Battle Frontier where you had a random team of Pokemon? It was my favorite facility in the Battle Frontier and it was the only one I got the gold medal in. There's something funny about having a randomized team that makes the experience really unforgettable, especially at a time when I was an absolutely awful battler (largely because I didn't know the type chart!).

Noland's back for this challenge, and his challenge is simple. Each round in this tournament, he will give you a list of Pokemon. Your task is to make a team of six using just these Pokemon, and they can have whatever moves, abilities, EVs and IVs you want. Sometimes, Noland will give you more than 6 Pokemon in his list, in which case you'll have a choice. Other times, you'll be locked in with a pre-determined team of six. This promises to be very funny with what might get picked.

This tournament will cap out at 8 participants, and we can adjust signups as needed if more than 8 people are interested. Simply post "in" to join. Signups will close a few days after getting 8 signups. This tournament will be played using online simulators in best of 3 matches.

1) Professor Palutena
2) PikaMasterJesi
3) scattered mind
4) Equinox
5) GrandPanacea
6) Keeper of Night
7) rainyman123
8) Celever
9) double o squirtle
10) quakingpunch73
11) Reinforce
12) simsands
13) Little Cherrim
14) Juliacoolo
15) thegrovylekid
16) Blakers

Last edited:
I'm going to actually drop my sign-up despite how fun this looks, just because I suspect life is going to give me a lot of work (assignments mainly) that I really should be spending time on instead. xD Good luck to everyone though! So, @double o squirtle, it looks like you're now the eighth!

Back